I WAS one of sheridans backers

But tonight youve lost it !

You claim it was the worst performance of the season at Yeovil so you play the same team tonight?! Why drop Fleming for that s**te Budtz how is Hartlepools number 2 beneficial to our team? Fleming has made 1 mistake!

If I was Neal Eardley i would be furious! Why is Seb Hines on the pitch, id rather have Clegg, granted Earldey didnt play the best when he came on but he has been dropped for someone who is no better than him!

What a disgrace that second half was , yes it would of been a diff game if the pen went in but,

So we are 1 nil down and Lewi still has his tracksuit on when a non existent Windass is on the pitch, BANG 2 nil, Lewi get stripped off! come on Shez you have a squad so use it!

Lee, Stephens Lewi Lomax not even getting a sniff, then Fabio where was he tonight surely if he has been training he is fit!

Really really distraught with that performance,

I have tried to be constructive as there is alot more I could of posted !

If people dont agree then so be it but Shez that team was the wrong 11 and unmotivated

Wont be looking forward to 3 o clock Saturday

You claim it was the worst performance of the season at Yeovil so you play the same team tonight?! Why drop Fleming for that s**te Budtz how is Hartlepools number 2 beneficial to our team? Fleming has made 1 mistake!

If I was Neal Eardley i would be furious! Why is Seb Hines on the pitch, id rather have Clegg, granted Earldey didnt play the best when he came on but he has been dropped for someone who is no better than him!

What a disgrace that second half was , yes it would of been a diff game if the pen went in but,

So we are 1 nil down and Lewi still has his tracksuit on when a non existent Windass is on the pitch, BANG 2 nil, Lewi get stripped off! come on Shez you have a squad so use it!

Lee, Stephens Lewi Lomax not even getting a sniff, then Fabio where was he tonight surely if he has been training he is fit!

Really really distraught with that performance,

I have tried to be constructive as there is alot more I could of posted !

If people dont agree then so be it but Shez that team was the wrong 11 and unmotivated

Wont be looking forward to 3 o clock Saturday

I'm biting my tongue tbh, I want to go off on one but tbh it's Latics and we expect this :censored:e...Shez out come 4.45pm on May 2nd.

You claim it was the worst performance of the season at Yeovil so you play the same team tonight?! Why drop Fleming for that s**te Budtz how is Hartlepools number 2 beneficial to our team?

has anyone ever seen anyone contradict themselves so completely and so quickly??? :lol:

Edited by dfOAFC

I know......that bloody Sheridan makes too many changes and doesnt use his squad! :lol:

Not Sheridans fault tonight, sometimes players are to blame. I blame Hughes and Windass for failing to take guilt edged chances at 0-0.

The lack of movement up front was obvious at half-time, Lewi should have been brought on. Instead Rovers swamp us go 1-0 up, time to change it??? Nope...dithers, 0-2 :censored: bring Lewi on - the game's already gone.

Guest sheridans_world

I dont think Sheridan can motivate the team. The team motivate themselves for the big matches and run out of inspiration for the matches against lower teams.

Incidentally, stat for you Prozac, apparently, Bristol Rovers are the first team this season to do the double on us.

I dont think Sheridan can motivate the team. The team motivate themselves for the big matches and run out of inspiration for the matches against lower teams.

Incidentally, stat for you Prozac, apparently, Bristol Rovers are the first team this season to do the double on us.

Motivation is an easy word to trot out by a casual football fan looking for something to blame a home loss to side below them in the league on. :wink:

Is it that bad? :shock:

I've given my opinion to why we lost tonight, and I don't think it is to blame on Shez.

start at season i gave him till christmas....then after about 12 games i said he deserves until the end of the season at the very least....i still stand by that

although he is a decent coach,i just dont think he has it in him to step up to the plate.

i will be as chuffed as anybody if we do go up and he proves us all wrong....but if we dont then i think,although we have shown instances of brilliance from time to time....we are not really that much further on....

Said it for a while where as the first 1/4 of the seasons football gone? we've become a slow moving crab. You can bring out all the Stats you like and go on about where we are in the league, but the only stat that's worth rolling out is the last ten games form. We are heading out of the play off's and ultra boring crab like to watch.

Guest sheridans_world

Ok Stitch, give me the reason for the following:

Vs. Top Half opponents latics rank 2nd in the league.

Vs. Bottom Half Opponents latics rank 15th in the league. (It has been 23rd previously this season)

We cannot play against lower opposition, if it isnt motivation then what is it? These teams are not better than us.

Vs. Bottom Half Opponents latics rank 15th in the league. (It has been 23rd previously this season)

We cannot play against lower opposition, if it isnt motivation then what is it? These teams are not better than us.

A) Opposition approach.

Indeed, how about providing me with the same facts but dating back to the Millwall game....seeing as that is relevant. :)

I hope you're reeling that off at the end of the season to pal. I fear our form is now as such it will see us out of the play off's come then.

lose on saturday and leeds and stockport win we are 8th......and i think we would struggle to get back in the top six.

Guest sheridans_world
A) Opposition approach.

And Leicester, MK Dons, Peterborough, Millwall, Scunthorpe, Stockport, Leeds and Tranmere dont approach our game with any prep?

We all know they just wake up on Saturday morning and go "who we playing today?"

"Oldham"

"Meh, easy game"

and we win/draw*

Yeah...Right.

*Scunthorpe away and Stockport away excepted.

And Leicester, MK Dons, Peterborough, Millwall, Scunthorpe, Stockport, Leeds and Tranmere dont approach our game with any prep?

We all know they just wake up on Saturday morning and go "who we playing today?"

"Oldham"

"Meh, easy game"

and we win/draw*

Yeah...Right.

*Scunthorpe away and Stockport away excepted.

Goodness.

:whoosh:

ok so if its opposition approach,they have done there homework and worked us out.....

if we can all see it why cant the manager and change our approach

Good question, except breaking down teams playing to frustrate for a point is a problem which perplexes many more than John Sheridan. Me and Phil Scolari for example.