I WAS one of sheridans backers

Kev Maher must be fuming - has been playing well, set up couple of goals at the last home game and dropped without getting on the pitch at all for Whittaker - not sure he is really up to the job - not against the 5 man battling midfields especially.

Wittaker hasn't played well at home since October.

Last night he played half a dozen fabulous passes. Even Windass equalled that.

Mahers dozens of accurate passes have created three goals in two games, plus his holding play has allowed us to push into our opponents half more often.

Seems obvious to me which is the more beneficial midfielder to us.

I would like to know how the poll taken before christmas has changed??? I think the 25 (one of whom was me) who wanted him out, will jump up by quite a bit.

What about the poll which had Whittaker as being better than Wellens?

:laught16::laught16::laught16:

Who's going to own up to that one?? Could anybody dig the thread out? :)

Dont think Sheridan was completely to blame last night, but I would like to know his justification for dropping maher and fleming for one.

And I would like to know why Kieron Lee and Dale Stephens are not getting a sniff.

Lee has been played twice, both times out of position

He puts in one man of the match performance, and the other game fair enough he didnt play great but he didnt have a stinker.

Then he gets a bout of flu and aint seen again.

At the end of the day, it is Sheridans job to make sure the players are up for every game, last night they weren't.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Dont think Sheridan was completely to blame last night, but I would like to know his justification for dropping maher and fleming for one.

And I would like to know why Kieron Lee and Dale Stephens are not getting a sniff.

Lee has been played twice, both times out of position

He puts in one man of the match performance, and the other game fair enough he didnt play great but he didnt have a stinker.

Then he gets a bout of flu and aint seen again.

At the end of the day, it is Sheridans job to make sure the players are up for every game, last night they weren't.

well thats two bad games on the trot,and only 2 changes...

i just hope that he uses the squad depth to address the current problems,otherwise we may as well just have 16 players,he has now got options,how he chooses to use those could now very well define our future for rest of the season....and his position as manager...