An apology please

Off anyone who said I was clueless for saying that Seb Hines does not have any football talent whatsoever and that Dean Windass was a fat overpaid lazy bloke

He's not fat he is just unfit, unmotivated and frustrated but a millions light years in front of many of our players in regards to a football brain

Hines IMO is a CB

Yes can I have one as well please.

In my match report after the Yeovil game I called Hines awful and was told it was a laughable comment to make after he'd only made two appearences!!!

It's quality not quantity!!! He doesn't have the first, hopefully he wont get the chance for the second.

Yes can I have one as well please.

In my match report after the Yeovil game I called Hines awful and was told it was a laughable comment to make after he'd only made two appearences!!!

It's quality not quantity!!! He doesn't have the first, hopefully he wont get the chance for the second.

I said exactly the same thing after witnessing that on Saturday and it was an extra nail in his coffin tonight just to make sure he was closed in

Erm why except smalley? Useless tonight. Had to be told by the crowd to chase an obvious ball off the keeper, No positional sense, and less strength than a pansy.

I agree with that tonight, although he still looked like the only threat we had at scoring AGAIN. What on earth has Taylor done in the last 2-3 months that has warranted him a first team spot.

Erm why except smalley? Useless tonight. Had to be told by the crowd to chase an obvious ball off the keeper, No positional sense, and less strength than a pansy.

I agree. I can't see Smalley making it as a pro. Nothing to his game except the odd mazy run...which often ends in nothing.

I know many on here think Lids is past it, but he'd be one of the first on my team sheet.

He's not fat he is just unfit, unmotivated and frustrated but a millions light years in front of many of our players in regards to a football brain

Hines IMO is a CB

His brain may be a million light years in front of our players, but sadly it is also a million light years away from his feet. In his head he plays the intelligent pass, but his 'fat' feet pass it somewhere else. So past it, it is embarrassing. He needs putting out to pasture.