want shez out?

so if shez leaves, you reckon greegs would get a new deal? wonder who else thinks this..

WTF has that got to do with anything?

Gregan (as mentioned) has been in the running for MOM for the last few games and is essentially one of the better players of an average looking bunch at the moment.

WTF has that got to do with anything?

i dont know how you speak slowly to someone, when youre actually typing!!!

but, as this is a messageboard, and despite what some may think we dont actually run the club from here, and have pretty much nothing to do with anything (or facking nothing to do with facking anything if you so desire).

SO im hypothetically asking who thinks that greegs would still be here if/ when his boss, sorry, call him shez, is still in charge (but not actually 'in charge' call him shez)

but if you want to answer the question with a question, feel free. the world wont end.

I cannot agree that gregan was one of few to come out of game with any creditability, i and around a dozen others near me thought he was a abysmal, and has been for quite a while now. of course i respect your opinion and football is mainly all about that.

Exactly my point............ name me one time he made a bad pass / tackle / header / judgement last night????? You and your dozen buddies obviously sit in a place where you dont get the full story. So who was great????? Taylor??? Windass??? Hughes??? Smalley??? all the faves................ fecking garbage the lot of them last night. No heart, no desire, no effort. I am not some blind "Gregan best thing since" follower but if everyone had his heart and want to win last night we wouldnt have lost 2 nil to a :censored: team. :shock:

I cannot agree that gregan was one of few to come out of game with any creditability, i and around a dozen others near me thought he was a abysmal, and has been for quite a while now. of course i respect your opinion and football is mainly all about that.

You and the dozen others near you should have had a game of spot the brain cell.

Exactly my point............ name me one time he made a bad pass / tackle / header / judgement last night????? You and your dozen buddies obviously sit in a place where you dont get the full story. So who was great????? Taylor??? Windass??? Hughes??? Smalley??? all the faves................ fecking garbage the lot of them last night. No heart, no desire, no effort. I am not some blind "Gregan best thing since" follower but if everyone had his heart and want to win last night we wouldnt have lost 2 nil to a :censored: team. :shock:

the 1st goal was his fault WTF was he trying to head the ball there for???

and who made the foul for the 2nd goal????

hang on one minute

GREEGAN :shock:

Both goals were his fault tbh. The second one he "was done" and then brought the lad down. They then scored from the free-kick. However, i thought he was MOTM (even with the two cock-ups!).

I think if we go up, he won`t get a new deal, i dont think he could cut it in the Championship, however, if we don`t gain promotion i can see him getting a new deal.