Monday Night

Went into Latics shop this morning to buy a pink skarf. In true Latics style, they had sold out and will have more in on Tuesday. Useful! :

Ye me to , the young lad behing the counter said you could preorder but they prob wont be in till tue ! :blink: has anyone told the shop the games on monday .

Ye me to , the young lad behing the counter said you could preorder but they prob wont be in till tue ! :blink: has anyone told the shop the games on monday .

We talk, criticise and worry about the state of the club, on the field and off the field, week in, week out, then you hear a story like this!!!

that's our Latics hey! :lol: Unbelievable. i'm sure ricky gervais could have done a 'spoof' called "The Latique!!!" with the main character Mr A Hardon

Yes, but the shop have no pink scarves left a new deilvery is expected on Tuesday, as usual piss up at brewery and all that

lol. funny as f@@@ that. Whos going to want a pink scarf on Tuesday. They will be giving

them away come this time next week. Maybe they might play in pink again to gt them sold??.

The play off final perhaps??????