....I've got that sick nervous/excited nauseous feeling about a game. Not felt like that for ages, including the play off games against Blackpuddle.

Come on Latics, don't let us down. Not tonight of all nights!

....I've got that sick nervous/excited nauseous feeling about a game. Not felt like that for ages, including the play off games against Blackpuddle.

Me to, the feeling that your unsure as to whether we can do it but really hope the lads are up for it. Last time I think I had that was Leeds at home last season or Everton away to be honest. Cant wait

Damn, I had my hopes up for you then Dan - thought tonight may be the first time in a long time....if you catch my drift :wink:

Living and working in deepest darkest West Yorkshire - this just adds to the pressure. Win - and gloating will become an art-form; Lose - and get grief from most of the company.

Come on Lads - lets make it a double over them tonight.

Edited by Scapegoat