• Mark Allott
    • Deane Smalley
    • Lee Hughes
    • Steve Kabba
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Andy Liddell
    • Dean Windass

Guest sheridans_world

Tough one I think, Eardley had his first good game this season, Maher, Allott and Gregan battled well for the ball, Reuben definatley struggled against Beckford.

Personally, Its going to Kabba, ran his socks off, he did look very tired before he came off but overall he brought strength and skill to a team that needs it if we are to go up.

Tough one I think, Eardley had his first good game this season, Maher, Allott and Gregan battled well for the ball, Reuben definatley struggled against Beckford.

Personally, Its going to Kabba, ran his socks off, he did look very tired before he came off but overall he brought strength and skill to a team that needs it if we are to go up.

What a ridiculous statement.

Gregan for me. A captain's performance. Good display from Jones too - he somehow seems to have improved defensively while he was injured...

I thought Kabba was a little disappointing, but that's only when compared to a superb debut at Millwall. He certainly gave everything in terms of stamina - I bet he'll be fecked tomorrow!

Utter :censored:e Si. Yes he's had his moments like they all have but it only adds fuel to the :censored: idiots who persistently give him grief.

What a ridiculous statement.

Here here, was going to post something similar. Eardley bashing at its most blinkered; first good gme of the season - jesus; some people!!

Close between 3 for me; Jonesy / Maher & Kabba, but in the end for his quality 1st half i plumped for Jonesy.

Tayls marked out of it, Smalley showed flashes, Hughesy was clinical when it mattered.

..also thought eards had a very good game. Very rarely did any threat come down our right - also due to a lot of tracking back by Deano which went largely unoticed. No surprise they started to look dangerous on thier left as soon as captain abysmal came on.

I've gone for Danny Jones. For the goalsaving tackle in the first half, and for also probably being our best attacking threat on the wings. However most of thier threat did come down his flank... but Snodgrass has a very good game for them too...

I voted for Jones too. The only other players to even stake a claim were Greegs and Fleming.

Smalley was 'gash', can't believe he's had a mention. It's almost bizzare as the Eardley comment.....would love to hear an explanation for that one. :lol: