Not even a 3/4 full of one block.

Well done Latics. What a load of sh*te. All to make a quick buck from the Leeds and they couldnt even sell out. The amount of people in the pub that said they would of gone, plus others would of exceeded the number of Leeds fans in there.

Absolute joke Latics.

Funniest before the game. Leeds "give us a gregan chant...." - we gave them one and they did nothing but laugh. Wasnt until about 6pm the grey mare filled with leeds. Dont think they anticipated the opposition. :wink: still laughin at zebs one man "we all hate leeds scum" :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Well done Latics. What a load of sh*te. All to make a quick buck from the Leeds and they couldnt even sell out. The amount of people in the pub that said they would of gone, plus others would of exceeded the number of Leeds fans in there.

Absolute joke Latics.

Funniest before the game. Leeds "give us a gregan chant...." - we gave them one and they did nothing but laugh. Wasnt until about 6pm the grey mare filled with leeds. Dont think they anticipated the opposition. :wink: still laughin at zebs one man "we all hate leeds scum" :lol::lol:

Wasn't it the police who insisted that Leeds were given the whole RRE?

Wasn't it the police who insisted that Leeds were given the whole RRE?

Thats what the club would like you to think. Talk to the dibble during the week and it's a different story. Hence why corney covered the clubs back and said they'd of give it them anyway.

Absolute joke Latics.

Funniest before the game. Leeds "give us a gregan chant...." - we gave them one and they did nothing but laugh. Wasnt until about 6pm the grey mare filled with leeds. Dont think they anticipated the opposition. :wink: still laughin at zebs one man "we all hate leeds scum" :lol::lol: despite the numbers we gave a quality account.

Totally agree mate, exactly what I thought. They want everyone to think its a police decision and yet go and sell tickets to scum yorkshire tossers in the home end. Alan F****ng Hardy has a lot to answer for.................. TOSSPOT.

Before anyone says. The leeds fans sounded 'kin dire on the tele. Suprisingly.

well done 'tics

That said. The grey mare had about 30 in. 6 I recognised at Leicester. The others you couldnt of told the difference when Hughesy's goal went in.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Thats what the club would like you to think. Talk to the dibble during the week and it's a different story. Hence why corney covered the clubs back and said they'd of give it them anyway.

The large side was pretty full though. Imagine if all of those in the small section had managed to get into the home ends like us at Stockport. Good decision IMO.

The amount of people in the pub that said they would of gone, plus others would of exceeded the number of Leeds fans in there.

Absolute joke Latics.

They refused to go to co-operate with Latics on this occasion, presumably on a point of principle. They have the satisfaction of telling the club so and teaching it a lesson.

If it hadn't been for newcomers turning out to support the Link4Pink charity and visitors from abroad, the Club's income would have been pitiful.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

haha is that a joke??

take it you was in the chaddy??

He, and BeckfordRightTesticle or whatever he calls himself is a Leeds fan on a wind up. A particularly humourless one I'll grant you, but a right ruse none the less.

What a card! :grin:

My mate who is a leeds St holder reckons they didnt sell out because they were only issued the extra 1600 for the small section last wednesday..... Not sure why it took this long to tell them when we have known for a good month

It was because they were so slow at selling out their initial allocation. How many days, including a home fixture, do they need to buy the extra tickets?

My mate who is a leeds St holder reckons they didnt sell out because they were only issued the extra 1600 for the small section last wednesday..... Not sure why it took this long to tell them when we have known for a good month

to cause confusion like ares with hudds

Great atmosphere.

The Kabba chants were deafening.

you only comes to see the leeds :grin::grin::grin:

ant laughed like that in ages

big club :grin: you wasnt even a big club when you were in the premier league

2season wonders in the champs league then again waht was that song you were singing last night champions of what???

Are you sure, wasn't there a BeckfordRightFoot on JKLatics?

I'm pretty sure there was a BRF on JK but I'm also equally pretty sure that this is not he. Too much of a coincidence that BRF and KK register within 12 mins of each other I think.