2 Teams; 1 Spirit

Two Teams; One Game

Zwei Teams; Einz Spiele

I think it was Spiele (game)

Don't know if anyone saw that underneath the scaffolding.

Was talking to some Eintracht Frankfurt fans there last night. Big crowd of them came.

I was hoping to bring my own Huge Germany flag (6ft x 9ft) with "Eintracht - Oldham - Die Brüder" but I thought I might get my head kicked in :blush:

Looks like WE are more famous then LEEDS after all :wink:

Edited by OAFCguy

Two Teams; One Game

Zwei Teams; Einz Spiele

I think it was Spiele (game)

Don't know if anyone saw that underneath the scaffolding.

Achtung!

The one you wouldn't see on the telly was the Latics/Eintracht 'Two Clubs One Spirit' flag hanging under the TV gantry. BTW I wore my Latics/Eintracht scarf for the first time.

Were they people who stand on the West Terrace? Never noticed an atmosphere like that in my life, we were in the Gegentribune Upper. On the West Terrace your not a spectator, your a participant in the atmosphere

I was unsure how it would be received if I took my Latics flag to Frankfurt and Wisebaden, next time I go I might bring it

Where there any Oldham fans actually at the game last night?

Yeah .. erm .. was there? :wink:

Were they people who stand on the West Terrace? Never noticed an atmosphere like that in my life, we were in the Gegentribune Upper. On the West Terrace your not a spectator, your a participant in the atmosphere

I was unsure how it would be received if I took my Latics flag to Frankfurt and Wisebaden, next time I go I might bring it

Well watching them do "Hey Pipi Långstrumpf", can't say they'd make a bad atmosphere.

I attend the Frankfurt matches with my Latics scarf. A few funny looks, a few grins (and a few knives), but it's well recieved ^_^

I recently went watching SV Wehen Wiesbaden. The Accrington Stanley of 2. Bundesliga.

Achtung!

Sie sprechen aber wirlich gut Deutsch .. nicht :grin:

The one you wouldn't see on the telly was the Latics/Eintracht 'Two Clubs One Spirit' flag hanging under the TV gantry. BTW I wore my Latics/Eintracht scarf for the first time.

I think I may have seen you ...

I wear my Frankfurt one each game, it's like being a Huddersfield fan in the Chaddy End ^_^

Edited by OAFCguy

Yeah .. erm .. was there? :wink:

Well watching them do "Hey Pipi Långstrumpf", can't say they'd make a bad atmosphere.

I attend the Frankfurt matches with my Latics scarf. A few funny looks, a few grins (and a few knives), but it's well recieved ^_^

I recently went watching SV Wehen Wiesbaden. The Accrington Stanley of 2. Bundesliga.

We went to watch them before the Frankfurt game vs Stutgart. They were bottom and played Kaiserslauten who were top or second and won 4 2 it was quality. Nil Nil at half time too and we (or maybe just I) said it was defo gonna be a bore draw :grin:

Hopefully get to Frankfurt game again before the end of the season and maybe a sneaky Wiesbaden too. They have quite a decent little stadium, nice modern terrace I wish teams like us could use them over here.

We went to watch them before the Frankfurt game vs Stutgart. They were bottom and played Kaiserslauten who were top or second and won 4 2 it was quality. Nil Nil at half time too and we (or maybe just I) said it was defo gonna be a bore draw :grin:

Hopefully get to Frankfurt game again before the end of the season and maybe a sneaky Wiesbaden too. They have quite a decent little stadium, nice modern terrace I wish teams like us could use them over here.

I must admit, Wiesbaden have proper Faith supporters, not much glory in them :grin:

(then again they did get promoted...)

It's a nice little ground though like you said.

Have you been to Kaiserslautern's ? :blink:

I must admit, Wiesbaden have proper Faith supporters, not much glory in them :grin:

(then again they did get promoted...)

It's a nice little ground though like you said.

Have you been to Kaiserslautern's ? :blink:

No I havent, only Eintracht and Wiesbaden so far...enjoyed both games and really wish the authorities here would allow safe standing over here again. It felt like a day out at the football should, you could even drink beer while watching :grin:

Am I right in thinking Kairserslauterns ground is on top of a big hill?