Oldham Athletic Unveil New Pink Kit In Support Of Homosexuality!

Some people have to much time on their hands. LOL

see link below...

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i48866

There was a gay old atmosphere at Boundary Park last night, when Oldham Athletic took to the field in their new all-pink kit in support of Homosexuality, which is raging out of control in the Lancashire town.

The visitors for the League One encounter were Leeds United, who appeared stunned by the new strip. The match ended 1-1, a result which didn't satisfy either manager or their promotion aspirations, but which, at least, showed no discrimination against the Gay Community.

Homosexuality is rampant in Oldham after a lull in recent years, and local gay groups had petitioned the football club with a view to promoting it amongst football supporters as part of the Sol Campbell initiative to get more gay players into the game.

Last night's eyecatching pink strip heralded the start of a major campaign by gays to infiltrate the leagues, and to ensure that every club in England includes a gay player by 2011.

Boundary Park officials even went so far as to give parts of the ground a pink paint job, including the dressing rooms, some areas of seating and the ticket office.

Hull City player Dean Windass, currently on loan to Oldham until the end of the season, came on as an 89th minute substitute last night. He said:

"Pink's for sissies, intit?"

Some people have to much time on their hands. LOL

see link below...

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i48866

There was a gay old atmosphere at Boundary Park last night, when Oldham Athletic took to the field in their new all-pink kit in support of Homosexuality, which is raging out of control in the Lancashire town.

The visitors for the League One encounter were Leeds United, who appeared stunned by the new strip. The match ended 1-1, a result which didn't satisfy either manager or their promotion aspirations, but which, at least, showed no discrimination against the Gay Community.

Homosexuality is rampant in Oldham after a lull in recent years, and local gay groups had petitioned the football club with a view to promoting it amongst football supporters as part of the Sol Campbell initiative to get more gay players into the game.

Last night's eyecatching pink strip heralded the start of a major campaign by gays to infiltrate the leagues, and to ensure that every club in England includes a gay player by 2011.

Boundary Park officials even went so far as to give parts of the ground a pink paint job, including the dressing rooms, some areas of seating and the ticket office.

Hull City player Dean Windass, currently on loan to Oldham until the end of the season, came on as an 89th minute substitute last night. He said:

"Pink's for sissies, intit?"

:lol::wub::biker::shakeit:

Last night's eyecatching pink strip heralded the start of a major campaign by gays to infiltrate the leagues, and to ensure that every club in England includes a gay player by 2011
manure have a few now and ones a ladyboy too Edited by boboafc

As I was saying on Monday, there is no casual link that leads from a guy wearing pink to him suddenly finding himself enjoying a bit of rampany cockfun.

It's only turning down free beers that puts you on that slipperly slope :o

Or both. As may have been the case once you left the Sports Cafe and headed of the bright lifts of London town !!!! :grin:

I managed to avoid 3 bevvied Leeds fans who could not find their way back, at Charing Cross. Luckily, they were not on my train, they were trying to get to BLackheath. Mind you the 22.00 got cancelled so I got home at 23.30