Sheridan quiet on injuries

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1579784,00.html

Says the OS article.

It got me thinking regarding injuries and this season we have had very few. So few that even against a good record this season as to be one of the best in comparison, let alone our recent past records. How much is this down to luck or was Mark's promises and prognosis for the poor records bang on the mark (pardon the pun) and not hot air?

If this great record his down to Mark how long before we lose his services to a top club?

Anyone I say well done.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1579784,00.html

Says the OS article.

It got me thinking regarding injuries and this season we have had very few. So few that even against a good record this season as to be one of the best in comparison, let alone our recent past records. How much is this down to luck or was Mark's promises and prognosis for the poor records bang on the mark (pardon the pun) and not hot air?

If this great record his down to Mark how long before we lose his services to a top club?

Anyone I say well done.

Cant see him being around long he has done wonders here when compared to last years wafer thin Constantine Smalley attack

What has helped with having a good physio, is when our players do get little twinges and knocks, they're not hastily rushed back into action. For example Hughes last season suffered from niggle after niggle. this season he had one at the start of the season but was rested well and only came back when the physio was 100%. He's reaped the benefits because of that.