Awful performance, full of mistakes, lack of confidence, lack of ideas. Not good enough!

We'll beat MK next week!

I think this week has been the tipping point of our season.

There has been a lot of damage done at the club this week and in my heart of hearts, I can see us dropping out of the top six.

All enthusiasm has gone after the lackluster Leeds match and all the hoo-hah over Windass etc.

That is one DREADFUL result today im afraid.

Didnt go due to financial constraints but it sounds like we struggled against mid table cannon fodder.

After seeing the other results its looking increasingly like its going to be a case of clinging onto 6th and with 1 point from 2 home games and a very difficult game next weekend im starting to fear the worst.

PS WHY THE HELL ID LIDDELL PLAYING FFS

:angry:

Didnt go due to financial constraints but it sounds like we struggled against mid table cannon fodder.

After seeing the other results its looking increasingly like its going to be a case of clinging onto 6th and with 1 point from 2 home games and a very difficult game next weekend im starting to fear the worst.

No creativity and i have seen a sloth provide more excitement....even leeds was the same but was hyped up because of the occasion as was Bristol Rovers. We have been poor....no determination no spark....ok it was a calamity error again that cost us the goal but we never ever ever looked dangerous or looked like scoring....

Liddell played quite well. I wouldn't have had to tell you that if you had gone...... <_<

Liddell is PAST IT.

I wouldnt have to tell you that if you wernt BLIND

Liddell has got the highest number of assists in the team, and he has scored plenty of goals, lot maybe penalties but they're still as valuable as a 2 yard tap-in or a 30 yard screamer.

But yes I must agree. Past it! :blink:

Liddell is PAST IT.

I wouldnt have to tell you that if you wernt BLIND

He is yes, and despite this he was still the second best player on the pitch for us today which is a little concerning for us Latics fans.

General consensus (of those that went :wink:) seems to be that he did well today. We can't all be blind......now come back sometime to discuss a players performance which you have seen.

Thankyou kindly.

How can you slag a player off when you haven't been to the game.

Lidds put in some quality crosses today just no one in a blue shirt could get on the end of them. On another day he may have had 3 assists. Would that be good enough for you, or would he still be rubbish?

I think this week has been the tipping point of our season.

There has been a lot of damage done at the club this week and in my heart of hearts, I can see us dropping out of the top six.

All enthusiasm has gone after the lackluster Leeds match and all the hoo-hah over Windass etc.

all it takes is Leeds to beat Yeovil and Scunthorpe to beat Hereford and we ARE out of the top 6