games in hand

i seriously hope that scunthorpe and leeds win their games in hand and we go down to 7th, because only then will our players realise they have no divine right to be in the top 6. they must scrap and fight for every point . and frankly 48percent possession at home is not good enough.

i seriously hope that scunthorpe and leeds win their games in hand and we go down to 7th, because only then will our players realise they have no divine right to be in the top 6. they must scrap and fight for every point . and frankly 48percent possession at home is not good enough.

That's just a bat shít insane comment to make.

Are you for real?

There are many ways to motivate a team (unfortunately shez doesn't seem to know any :wink: ) but to hope our closest rivals win and move above us, is just stupid.

Are you for real?

There are many ways to motivate a team (unfortunately shez doesn't seem to know any :wink: ) but to hope our closest rivals win and move above us, is just stupid.

he should sign up for an account on owtb then....and go through some of the more....well constructed threads and posts.

if the players were as passionate and fired up as the fans,there wouldnt be a problem...

the fact we have some very big ego's in the dressing room must make it very difficult for certain people to handle what should be an easy team talk....

"where 5th in the league..there 12th.....were at home...there away.....go out there and show them and the fans exactly why were 5th and there not...go out there and show them why were going for the playoffs.....go out there and dont come back in this dressing room a loser,play with pride passion and belief....do the simple things well...look after the ball and keep it easy,dont make it hard work".....

i bet its nothing like that and certain players hold court.

Are you for real?

after winning 5 from the last 17 we dont deserve to be in the top 6 and we soon wont be.

Since the begining of December our record is,

P W D L F A PTS

18 5 9 4 21 23 24

Only 5 wins...If that represented the first 18 games of the season we would be well below half way!!

I reckon we need to win at least 5 of the last 10 to nick a playoff spot and I doubt we'll do it!

Since the begining of December our record is,

P W D L F A PTS

18 5 9 4 21 23 24

Only 5 wins...If that represented the first 18 games of the season we would be well below half way!!

I reckon we need to win at least 5 of the last 10 to nick a playoff spot and I doubt we'll do it!

A worse indictment is only 21 goals for.

he should sign up for an account on owtb then....and go through some of the more....well constructed threads and posts.

if the players were as passionate and fired up as the fans,there wouldnt be a problem...

the fact we have some very big ego's in the dressing room must make it very difficult for certain people to handle what should be an easy team talk....

"where 5th in the league..there 12th.....were at home...there away.....go out there and show them and the fans exactly why were 5th and there not...go out there and show them why were going for the playoffs.....go out there and dont come back in this dressing room a loser,play with pride passion and belief....do the simple things well...look after the ball and keep it easy,dont make it hard work".....

i bet its nothing like that and certain players hold court.

Got to agree with that

after winning 5 from the last 17 we dont deserve to be in the top 6 and we soon wont be.

But we are in the top 6 because of the points on the board, so we do deserve to be there. The teams around us are just as bad/inconsistent hence why we are still there with our current form. But wishing our rival teams to win, is as bad as wishing us to lose.

Got to agree with that

But we are in the top 6 because of the points on the board, so we do deserve to be there. The teams around us are just as bad/inconsistent hence why we are still there with our current form. But wishing our rival teams to win, is as bad as wishing us to lose.

ok point taken, but we are just treading water at the moment and soon its going to come home to roost, also i am sick of city fans at work saying , hey you are in 5th still and well up for the play-offs.