Number 1 Ranked Team In The World

I understand your point Ackey, but where is your link? Only thing I could find was this Liverpool which refers to their success in Europe over the past 5 seasons...

They mentioned it during the Championsleague games durning the week and I forgot until they just mentioned it on Sky earlier today. I don't have a link but that's two diffferent places I've heard it this week... could be that they're quoting the same sources as the MEN though! :lol:

OK, please try and ignore you're hatred of Manure... but how can the current Premierleague, Club Championship and European Championship holders be ranked BELOW Liverpool!?

They didn't win :censored: last year!! :blink:

Ridiculous. How long is it since they won their domestic league?

They mentioned it during the Championsleague games durning the week and I forgot until they just mentioned it on Sky earlier today. I don't have a link but that's two diffferent places I've heard it this week... could be that they're quoting the same sources as the MEN though! :lol:

:lol: Possibly! If it is true it's worrying that the stats they use for it have such an emphasis on the Champions League rather than domestic competition. There is no way that Liverpool should be anywhere near the top...