Shez on GMR

and he also said

sorry to upset you mr sheridan...but you knew full well at the start of this season what would happen if we didnt or dont go up...you knew your job was on the line....which is why i cant for the life of me understand why your acting like a kid whos had his tuck shop money stolen and sulking all over the bloody place....

sorry to upset you mr sheridan...but you knew full well at the start of this season what would happen if we didnt or dont go up...you knew your job was on the line....which is why i cant for the life of me understand why your acting like a kid whos had his tuck shop money stolen and sulking all over the bloody place....

worst still he had no idea what to say. he seemed shell-shocked

when the reporter said to him YOU LOOKED A BIT SOFT DOWN THE MIDDLE IN DEFENCE he just froze for about 15 seconds then said something about IF YOU LET 6 GOALS IN THERE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. the guy hasnt got a clue, we just let 6 goals in and he wasnt even angry

worst still he had no idea what to say. he seemed shell-shocked

when the reporter said to him YOU LOOKED A BIT SOFT DOWN THE MIDDLE IN DEFENCE he just froze for about 15 seconds then said something about IF YOU LET 6 GOALS IN THERE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. the guy hasnt got a clue, we just let 6 goals in and he wasnt even angry

thats like 90% of this board, at my last count.

To be honest yesterdays result shouldn't be the reason to call for Sheridans head. MK Dons were and are head and shoulders above Latics and everything we should be aiming to emulate. on and off the pitch. No, it's the garbage Sheridan as served up these past 20 weeks that's calling for his head. The absolute dross and utterly boring sterile non existant football. Alas this is the squad that Sheridan as built and nurtured into an unfit, devoid of footballing team. One that cannot close down whilst without possession and closed down to easilly whilst with it. Happen it's one too many pre and post dog track team outings. Sheridan stands on the side lines and wonders where it's all gone................well john it's all your own making for me. Or is it this 4th lowest budget in the league? yeah right oh.

lags,,its been no ones fault but his players...(the ones he signed of for asked for as a loan).

he has brought these players in..

:censored: is the ony word i keep hearing.

":censored:ING :censored:" is all i keep asking back.......

guess what......

i hear no disagreements in this tiny space i process..

visca barca !!! visca catalunya!!

..and even that fails to cheer me nearly up...

all time low.

2 years+ of rebuildind/rebranding to look forward to.

wopeee!

do me a favour..wake me up when its all done...scooby doo and sponge bob are the new saturday entertaining cartoon feature.!

To be honest yesterdays result shouldn't be the reason to call for Sheridans head. MK Dons were and are head and shoulders above Latics and everything we should be aiming to emulate. on and off the pitch. No, it's the garbage Sheridan as served up these past 20 weeks that's calling for his head. The absolute dross and utterly boring sterile non existant football. Alas this is the squad that Sheridan as built and nurtured into an unfit, devoid of footballing team. One that cannot close down whilst without possession and closed down to easilly whilst with it. Happen it's one too many pre and post dog track team outings. Sheridan stands on the side lines and wonders where it's all gone................well john it's all your own making for me. Or is it this 4th lowest budget in the league? yeah right oh.

Absolutely spot on Lags.

E4e

JSOUT

If "Shez" is still manager come Monday lunchtime, it will be dissapointing.

after 8 games my two fav teams wolves and oldham were top of their divisions,

i thought this cant last, so i cut the tables from the newspaper and saved them.

wolves are still top and almost in the prem, latics are now 8th.

its a touchy subject i know, but i feel sheridan has done a pretty good job since he has been in charge, yeah he has had his ups n downs, but he is a young manager learnin the ropes while trying to instill some form of passing football at bp.

remember the days of ronnie no more.

i know whos football id rather b watchin.

we r punchin above our weight even thinkin about bein in the top 6 , so if we had had a season where we only accomplished 10th we would b dissappointed, there is still time and points to acheive the unexpected.

its not time to turn on the team or the manager, askin for shez to b sacked now would b shockin plus who would u wanna replace him with iain dowie, andy ritchie, what a joke

like i said there is still points to b won so why dont we try supportin them n c what happens, whats the worst thing, we finish 7th n sheridan gets the boot n we start all over again thinkin we can acheive which is what u all want anyway

its a touchy subject i know, but i feel sheridan has done a pretty good job since he has been in charge, yeah he has had his ups n downs, but he is a young manager learnin the ropes while trying to instill some form of passing football at bp.

remember the days of ronnie no more.

i know whos football id rather b watchin.

we r punchin above our weight even thinkin about bein in the top 6 , so if we had had a season where we only accomplished 10th we would b dissappointed, there is still time and points to acheive the unexpected.

its not time to turn on the team or the manager, askin for shez to b sacked now would b shockin plus who would u wanna replace him with iain dowie, andy ritchie, what a joke

like i said there is still points to b won so why dont we try supportin them n c what happens, whats the worst thing, we finish 7th n sheridan gets the boot n we start all over again thinkin we can acheive which is what u all want anyway

You class this as 'football' that we're watching? Shez played football, his teams rarely seem able to.

Punching above our weight are we? Don't know what to say. So we aint good enough to go up and Shez is giving us something we don't deserve, we should be grateful. Those scousers down the road managed by Moore (y'know, that same guy you hated watching) are above us and rightly so cos after all, we're now dropping back down to our real level. Shez in!

What a load of tosh.

E4e

JSOUT

Correct.

Most fans would be happy with mid table if the players were fighting for the cause and playing good football.

I hope we win saturday just to pee RM off.

fair point, i just cant think of anybody who we could bring in 2 replace shez, or who would want to come in and replace shez who could do any better, he does need 2 get a grip of his players n let them know who is boss while he still is.

im not saying we aint good enough 2 go up because i believe we have the potential but i feel it is shez who has instilled that potential givin us belief that we can b a top 6 side, mayb im wrong, i just dont feel sackin him right now is the solution