If we don't go up...

If we don't go up, will the team disintegrate? I am in no position to realise who is on what contract or which player is looking to move up through ambition; perhaps somebody that is either closer connections and/or an anorak of player stalker proportions can put something together.

This is in no way a roll-over-and-die post, this is a look at our contingency plans for next season if promotion is not forthcoming.

As a side note, I have been at Ikea for most of the afternoon buying bedroom furniture, and the remainder of it was spent putting the bloody things up - so I've just found out the score, I think I'll go back and tackle that PAX unit...

If we don't go up, will the team disintegrate? I am in no position to realise who is on what contract or which player is looking to move up through ambition; perhaps somebody that is either closer connections and/or an anorak of player stalker proportions can put something together.

This is in no way a roll-over-and-die post, this is a look at our contingency plans for next season if promotion is not forthcoming.

As a side note, I have been at Ikea for most of the afternoon buying bedroom furniture, and the remainder of it was spent putting the bloody things up - so I've just found out the score, I think I'll go back and tackle that PAX unit...

if we dont go up then next season a lot of folk will be spending their hard earned 20 quid at places like IKEA and not going to latics . that is the real fear.

which player is looking to move up through ambition;

lucky lucky you - I can only see one player moving on through ambition. maybe 2 if you count those looking for cash.