emotion free poll

daznathe

how close have you come to saying 'shez out'?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. how close?

• ive said it in anger
    • ive said it
    • ive been saying it for ages
    • ive not said it
    • i wont say it
    • galvanise

Been niggling away for months that he hasn't quite got what it takes, and that he will never develop what it takes.

But it took me until last week to realise that the plan of sneaking in to the Championship via the play-offs was simply not going to work.

Good season 1, but lost 6 on the bounce when it really mattered.

Struggled to get it to gel last season, and only started delivering results when injuries hit and youth delivered the best it can.

Started well this season, but when asked after the 4-0 win over Hereford "was that good enough to beat Leicester?" who we were playing the following week, I answered "no".

After the MK Dons win I knew we would have to improve to go up. We never did.

Odd that those two wins mentioned above were repaid with 11 goals against when we played the return games.

Edited by opinions4u

Been saying it since last season.

Fantastic player, seemingly good coach, poor manager.

Thanks for the time you spent on the pitch, John. You were a pleasure to watch. Unfortunately, your team aren't. All the best for the future.

I am gutted

me too, clearly struggling to move from supervisor to manager. i say clearly, but its the longest 'clear' judgement ive ever made. what killed it, for me, was 'just call me shez'. it was his way of doing it though, its not worked, but when hes got a clear line i reckon hes got it. hes tried to be brian clough but hes [currently] got too much stuart pearce.

i :censored:in hate irony.

It's sad that i've said it myself but i regret it less each game. Shez will always be important to the fans for the guy he is but as a manager we've given him 3 seasons and put our faith in him and unfortunatley he hasn't been able to meet our expectations. Maybe they are too high but i for one don't think they are. I think he should be allowed to finishh the season and then for a decision to be made in the summer.

Great servant to the club, as player, as coach,but out of his depth it seems.I am gutted

great servant for the club

but his inexperiance is being exposed now

i personally think he lost the dressing room ages ago

HIS player arent performing for HIM

You've said 'Shez in till May' in another thread. Make your mind up.

Was relieved after the Corney/ Hardy 'rant' on LW that it wasn't just me over-reacting. They spotted it way back then so why is it still going on? I am sentimental about this club but God his time is up. Gutted but honestly, its the best for Shez and the club. :disappointed:

Come on Shez do the right thing, walk! That today was Heartless and a complete waste of time and money.

he wont walk...too stubborn to walk away....in his eyes hes doing a fantastic job and cant understand why a section of the fans want him out..

dont forget were only 2 points from a playoff spot now.lol

I almost agree with that sentiment. However, rather than being "out of his depth" I would probably describe it as "lost his way".

This is precisely why he needs an experienced head alongside him.Not offence to Tommy but he is just as inexperienced and 'learning the trade' like shez. Saying that though, i think shez would be to stubborn to listen to anyone else anyway so wtf does it matter