• Aidy Boothroyd
    • Ian Holloway
    • Micky Adams
    • Paul Ince
    • Keith Hill
    • Steve Cotterill
    • John Sheridan - Till End Of Season
    • Anyone Else

Maybe he is a coach, there's certainly a case for it. I suspect changing the backroom staff would help - Shez could take that decision himself and maybe he would given a serious threat to his job. We are certainly lacking experience in that department.

I dunno, I just don't want to start all over again with some journeyman or inexperienced manager.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Maybe he is a coach, there's certainly a case for it. I suspect changing the backroom staff would help - Shez could take that decision himself and maybe he would given a serious threat to his job. We are certainly lacking experience in that department.

I dunno, I just don't want to start all over again with some journeyman or inexperienced manager.

Exactly, been discussed before about someone coming on a "Consultancy basis" to help him along ?

Just just think that Wright and Duxbury are the right people in his hour of need.

I'm still not Shez out.

I believe he has shown enough over his time here to excuse this shocking run a little longer yet, however I do think it is time for issuing serious ultimatums. :(

Maybe given a genuine ultimatum he would get it sorted and we can continue with the plan of stability, rather than sacking him and (in all likelihood) finding ourselves in the same position in 6/12/24 months with the same usernames bleating Gannon/Ritchie/Hill out and trotting out all the old cliches whilst saying they wont be going again.

But if he was to go then Stitch for me. :lol:

He's had 2

Cheers,

Harry

Exactly, been discussed before about someone coming on a "Consultancy basis" to help him along ?

Just just think that Wright and Duxbury are the right people in his hour of need.

Consultancy?

Director of football?

All a load of tosh and a waste of a wage.

If any of these are needed by a football manager, they can't cut it. Simples.

Guest oa_exile
Consultancy?

Director of football?

All a load of tosh and a waste of a wage.

If any of these are needed by a football manager, they can't cut it. Simples.

In your opinion, I'm just trying to add another angle on the situation.

Bottom line is he isnt cutting the mustard .........so either he gets some help or we get rid.

we say shez out every time we loose

just give it a rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::shock:

First time for me .... time for Shez to go. Thanks for the ten years time for us to both move on.

He's had 2

Cheers,

Harry

Within 48 hours he will be gone.

P.S why was Gregan Captain today let alone on the field :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :shock:

First time for me .... time for Shez to go. Thanks for the ten years time for us to both move on.

Within 48 hours he will be gone.

P.S why was Gregan Captain today let alone on the field :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :shock:

I was just going to say how the hell was he still captain!!!

Well I imagine one of the two is with regards to where we finish. The mind runs wild as to what the second could be...... :nnnng:

start of the season he knew himself this was a watershed season for him and his team..

i would imagine he got a good talking too after hereford...and possible yeovil....and last week,although last week wasnt purely down to the football,more a conduct thing.

great player nice bloke good coach poor manager....refuses to admit hes got it wrong and wont ask for guidance.

as for a manager merry-go-round....if gannon is appointed like most seem to think...and he is given the same backing support and time as shez has had,i think we will have progressed and be in a different league,there is no saying he cant emulate the heady heights that big joe did.

as for a manager merry-go-round....if gannon is appointed like most seem to think...and he is given the same backing support and time as shez has had,i think we will have progressed and be in a different league,there is no saying he cant emulate the heady heights that big joe did.

I could certainly live with that. I remember when Shez was the man to finally get us out of this division!

It seems that Gannon is most peoples next great hope.

start of the season he knew himself this was a watershed season for him and his team..

i would imagine he got a good talking too after hereford...and possible yeovil....and last week,although last week wasnt purely down to the football,more a conduct thing.

great player nice bloke good coach poor manager....refuses to admit hes got it wrong and wont ask for guidance.

Not related

Hereford away was 1 of those days. After their 1st we had 3 good chances before they got a 2nd. But I think that day was the start of things going down hill fast.

Cheers,

Harry

Let's just take the facts - for two weeks now JS has stood on the side line and shown no passion for what's happening on the pitch - end of the road I am afraid - even if you had a poor team passion/motivation can get you through in life but without even the best of people fail.