• Steve Cotterill
    • John Sheridan - Till End Of Season
    • Anyone Else

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe this post, we have been in the top half of the league all season and yes today was bad I was there but that is no reason for wanting Shez out, he can turn this around

I've been hoping it for months.

He's not going to.

When did we last win 3 games in a row? I class Rochdale in the League Cup as a draw.

I cannot believe this post, we have been in the top half of the league all season and yes today was bad I was there but that is no reason for wanting Shez out, he can turn this around

How is he going to do that then ? Is it the extra training that he will no doubt mention again. Face it shez is finished now at latics. The players are no longer playing as they should and that is down to him.

It not just today though

- only 2 wins from last 10 games, or going back further, 18 points from a possible 45 over the past 15 games

- going from automatic promotion contenders to slipping out of the players

- clear discipline issues in the squad

- same excuses every week

- questionable pre match prep

The players clearly are not playing for sheridan, and in my opinion they no longer respect him.

They have not been playing with any form of pride, passion, and dare I say it, effort or urgency, in a long time

This is sheridans team and the buck stops with him

He has to go and for me the sooner the better

We definitly need a change but i think for now we have to just appoint til the end of the season. if we sign a manager for the long term we could very well end up with the same situation as Moore and Talbot in the way that they acheived their initial aim of keeping us up but were not the right men to take us to the next level.

As for who it should be im not too sold on Gannon as stockport fans are quite mixed on their feelings of him this season (how much that has to do with him applying for the Brighton job im not sure.) and i doubt he would come right now, it would more likely be in the summer.

I've been hoping it for months.

He's not going to.

When did we last win 3 games in a row? I class Rochdale in the League Cup as a draw.

I have to agree with that.

I have put faith in sheridan all the way and even in lastfew months when doubters began to increase. Today was the final straw for what was supposed to be our "cup final" and "biggest game of the season".

I'm still not Shez out.

I believe he has shown enough over his time here to excuse this shocking run a little longer yet, however I do think it is time for issuing serious ultimatums. :(

Maybe given a genuine ultimatum he would get it sorted and we can continue with the plan of stability, rather than sacking him and (in all likelihood) finding ourselves in the same position in 6/12/24 months with the same usernames bleating Gannon/Ritchie/Hill out and trotting out all the old cliches whilst saying they wont be going again.

But if he was to go then Stitch for me. :lol:

As for who it should be im not too sold on Gannon as stockport fans are quite mixed on their feelings of him this season (how much that has to do with him applying for the Brighton job im not sure.) and i doubt he would come right now, it would more likely be in the summer.

Stockport fans love him and know he's been messed about big time by the club. Mixed feelings? Nonsense. The guy saved them from relegation to the Conference, got them promoted to this league and has got them to the edge of the play-offs to the Championship with a tiny budget.

Oldham is a small step up for him. Probably the right step for him at this time of his career.

Brighton would have been a step back.

Edited by opinions4u

Stockport fans love him and know he's been messed about big time by the club. Mixed feelings? Nonsense. The guy saved them from relegation to the Conference, got them promoted to this league and has got them to the edge of the play-offs to the Championship with a tiny budget.

Oldham is a small step up for him. Probably the right step for him at this time of his career.

Brighton would have been a step back.

Exactly, there is a bloody good chance brighton could be playing in league 2 next season (although I personally think slade will keep them up, just)

Think it's about time you changed your username to "Sadomasacist" :lol:

I just believe that we may be better off with the stability of a long term manager who really loves the club as opposed to continuing on the managerial merry-go-round in the vain hope of finally finding this elusive perfect manager. I don't care what anybody says about Shez we could certainly do worse.

I'm as gutted as anybody at how the season has panned out, but maybe Shez can learn from it. Give him an ultimatum and give him chance to seriously consider how he does things. You never know, he's had it spot on before after all.

I'm just trying to offer an alternative to 'SHEZ OUT' cries, which are usually backed up by little more than hearsay or cliche and almost always partly fueled by emotion.

Guest oa_exile
we say shez out every time we loose

just give it a rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::shock:

.......erhhhhhhh :shock:

Shez has to go, he hasnt got a clue anymore.

if your 4 - 2 down with a striker on the bench, youve got to gamble,

not replace a striker with another striker??

you shud play 3 upfront to try and get two goals back and if we did, hughes could sit in midfield and help defend.

im sorry but shez has to go.

Its the same EVERY season, around this time,

march - april time, we alwayz cock up

Maybe Niel Warnock into Replace him, Jus Saying Maybe Not?

Wat Dya Think?

Was Appalling today

3hour Drive for Absolutely Nothing

Theres No Urgencey. No Pride, No Nothing.

There Doing what Chelsea Did To Scholari I Think!

Sooner Shez's out The Better

ASAPP

Do you have split personality ?? :blink:

I just believe that we may be better off with the stability of a long term manager who really loves the club as opposed to continuing on the managerial merry-go-round in the vain hope of finally finding this elusive perfect manager. I don't care what anybody says about Shez we could certainly do worse.

I'm as gutted as anybody at how the season has panned out, but maybe Shez can learn from it. Give him an ultimatum and give him chance to seriously consider how he does things. You never know, he's had it spot on before after all.

I'm just trying to offer an alternative to 'SHEZ OUT' cries, which are usually backed up by little more than hearsay or cliche and almost always partly fueled by emotion.

would certainly agree I would rather have sheridan than quite a few of the managers available

but I think he has to go, I personally his future in football lies with coaching rather than managment

Guest oa_exile

I know what you are portraying Stitch but this is his third season at the helm and NO lessons have been learnt.

I have posted before I take no delight in seeing him go BUT enough is enough we need to change it.Maybe it's the backroom that needs a shuffle ?