Oldham Fans Who Travelled Yesterday

Hope you enjoyed your day even though the result didn't go your way, and hope the pre-match advice went some way towards helping out.

Fair play to your side. You came to win the game and were finally punished when we eventually clicked just before half-time. At least you gave it a good go, and you'll still make the play-offs with that sort of attitude as long as the alleged unrest in your camp dies down.

Thought Sam Baldock was the genuine difference between the two sides, and your support was amongst the more vocal we've had at ours this season.

Good luck for the remainder of the campaign!

Hope you enjoyed your day even though the result didn't go your way, and hope the pre-match advice went some way towards helping out.

Fair play to your side. You came to win the game and were finally punished when we eventually clicked just before half-time. At least you gave it a good go, and you'll still make the play-offs with that sort of attitude as long as the alleged unrest in your camp dies down.

Thought Sam Baldock was the genuine difference between the two sides, and your support was amongst the more vocal we've had at ours this season.

Good luck for the remainder of the campaign!

Agreed the chants of “ We want Sheridan out, say we want Sheridan out” Were truly different class! :o

As for the game the first two you scored killed our morale never mind the game we never recovered from that budtz headed clearance effort/shambles!

P.S

Comfy seats!

However Crap road signs to get to the ground and a post code that didn’t work in my sat nav sort it out lol.

Agreed the chants of “ We want Sheridan out, say we want Sheridan out” Were truly different class! :o

As for the game the first two you scored killed our morale never mind the game we never recovered from that budtz headed clearance effort/shambles!

P.S

Comfy seats!

However Crap road signs to get to the ground and a post code that didn’t work in my sat nav sort it out lol.

The post code was perfect in my sat nav :wink:

Agree about the seats - well comfy :blush:

Agree with the comfort of the seats but I fell out of love with the ground ages ago. Shyte for atmosphere compared to the old NHS. Give me Boundary Park and fans right next to each other any day, even with just three sides.

I'll be stopping in Oldham post-Leeds to visit relatives (and for a pint or two in the Grey Mare!) so if there's a plastic :censored: drinking soft southern drinks in there in a fortnight, you'll know who it is!

Agree with the comfort of the seats but I fell out of love with the ground ages ago. Shyte for atmosphere compared to the old NHS. Give me Boundary Park and fans right next to each other any day, even with just three sides.

I'll be stopping in Oldham post-Leeds to visit relatives (and for a pint or two in the Grey Mare!) so if there's a plastic :censored: drinking soft southern drinks in there in a fortnight, you'll know who it is!

John Sheridan? :unsure:

The directions and advice top drawer. I have to disagree about your ground thou. It's a great show of what can be achieved and is all geared to move on up the leagues. Like MK Dons/Winkers or loath them you have to hand it to them they've done a great job to date. All they need now are some fans which they deserve instead of masses of under 7's cos it's free.

trying your comic "relief" trick again???? :lol:

:lol: no mate, they have a fully functional police station built within the ground, as this is a requirement of european football, so they put it in to make sure they are capable of hosting such games...was quite strange seeing one of them within spitting distance of the pitch.

The directions and advice top drawer. I have to disagree about your ground thou. It's a great show of what can be achieved and is all geared to move on up the leagues. Like MK Dons/Winkers or loath them you have to hand it to them they've done a great job to date. All they need now are some fans which they deserve instead of masses of under 7's cos it's free.

article-1030909-014125D3000004B0-3_224x423.jpg

Bullard%20Jimmy.jpg

Agreed he’s done a fantastic job like him or not, but he’s aged since his Fulham days! :lol:

Think us Dons also got your Manager sacked for you - is that a good or bad thing?

It was only a matter of time and yesterdays shambles was probably the straw that broke the camels back