Anyone tell me exactly how the ground will be setup saterday?

Am pressuming The away end will be split. If so how many will Tranmere be allocated.

Cheers

more than enough with the small section of the Rocky which holds around 1600.

Am pressuming The away end will be split. If so how many will Tranmere be allocated.

Cheers

Small section on the left hand side facing the pitch from the away end. Holds 1600.

Cheers

You will have 2 seats each,and will be given a spelling test....

So don't bother coming :lol:

You will have 2 seats each,and will be given a spelling test....

So don't bother coming :lol:

All your fans seem to think we don't bring many down, we had over 1,000 last year, and will this year should sell out with a win tuesday night.

Althoguh your home attendances have been poor i have noticed you have such a great following why is this? Do you simply prefer away game athmospheres?

All your fans seem to think we don't bring many down, we had over 1,000 last year, and will this year should sell out with a win tuesday night.

Althoguh your home attendances have been poor i have noticed you have such a great following why is this? Do you simply prefer away game athmospheres?

Given your away form I expect Cheltenham to soften you up a bit for a right Royle hammering on Saturday.

ith the extra segregation now required by the police you will get about 1400. If you bring that many it will be the first time in over 15 years. Hope you do as we need the money. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

Edit. What makes you think you will bring so many seeing as you have only won 1 of your last 11 league games?

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

ith the extra segregation now required by the police you will get about 1400. If you bring that many it will be the first time in over 15 years. Hope you do as we need the money. :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

Edit. What makes you think you will bring so many seeing as you have only won 1 of your last 11 league games?

We aint been good away for years now so our away following has dropped, But its a big game for us because where 6th and your a point behind us. Our 3 remaining home games are Hereford, Yeovil And bristol Rovers we should get 9 points with the only worry being Bristol Rovers. So Are away fixtures will decided our season, We still have to play Leeds Scunny and use away so its in our own hands. So i think we should have around 1,200 simple because if we want to go up we need to start winning away.