The return of Joe

So big Joe is returning until at least the end of the season. Having been around when the club had great success under Joe Royal the first time round, wasnt it Joe Royal who also took Oldham down to the lower division. I said then he should have left the club at least two seaons before he did.

He maybe coming back with only 9 games to go, but it will be be shez'a team if we do manage to get in the play off's. I for think it could be a mistake in bringing Joe back to the club.

It about time the club told the supporters the truth as to why the sudden deperture of shez,, who as done a great job at his time with the club

I wish Joe well in his 9 game's in charge.

So big Joe is returning until at least the end of the season. Having been around when the club had great success under Joe Royal the first time round, wasnt it Joe Royal who also took Oldham down to the lower division. I said then he should have left the club at least two seaons before he did.

He maybe coming back with only 9 games to go, but it will be be shez'a team if we do manage to get in the play off's. I for think it could be a mistake in bringing Joe back to the club.

It about time the club told the supporters the truth as to why the sudden deperture of shez,, who as done a great job at his time with the club

Pass the Scotch John :D .

I can also recall the people clamouring for the head of Joe ROYLE after a decent initial season in the first division. He had done much less to deserve keeping on than Shez did in his time as manager.

Tranmere on Saturday is it, eh la? :)

every silver lining..........................

Call me picky but I tend to take with a pinch of salt posts from folks who create a new member profile to post controversial stuff. Put your name to it and you'll get my respect, even though I think you're well wrong. I am picky now add a R for your fault.

Entitled to an opinion so fair play. I've never liked the phrase "keep the faith" but all of a sudden it seems so apt.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Call me picky but I tend to take with a pinch of salt posts from folks who create a new member profile to post controversial stuff. Put your name to it and you'll get my respect, even though I think you're well wrong. I am picky now add a R for your fault.

be as picky as you like seeing as it was my first posting on the forums....i have not other ID and do wish so

i said my opinion..he did THE LATICS proud when he took them to the premier divsion and a littlewoods cup final along with a semi in the FA cup..he should have left the seaon before he had us relegated to the lower region of the the league.

he as only come back beacuse no other team wants him

be as picky as you like seeing as it was my first posting on the forums....i have not other ID and do wish so

i said my opinion..he did THE LATICS proud when he took them to the premier divsion and a littlewoods cup final along with a semi in the FA cup..he should have left the seaon before he had us relegated to the lower region of the the league.

I think the site your looking for is here.... http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s383/p12.htm

(First ever link so anything could and probably will happen)

i said my opinion..he did THE LATICS proud when he took them to the premier divsion and a littlewoods cup final along with 2 semis in the FA cup..he should have left the seaon before he had us relegated to the lower region of the the league.

For a Tranmere fan you dont know our clubs history do you?