Set-Pieces

Just watching back a few of my old vids, it's uncanny for such a good footballing side under JR - how many goals we scored from corners and free-kicks. I hipe this is one thing we have worked on this week because during Shez's 3 seasons we have been positively :censored:e at them. With the Trannies main threat cominbg from Kay I hope we work on defending them too. Can't wait! :grin:

Just watching back a few of my old vids, it's uncanny for such a good footballing side under JR - how many goals we scored from corners and free-kicks. I hipe this is one thing we have worked on this week because during Shez's 3 seasons we have been positively :censored:e at them. With the Trannies main threat cominbg from Kay I hope we work on defending them too. Can't wait! :grin:

If joe is looking on OWTB, which I doubt

* Get the lazy bas*ards moving at throw ins

* Ditch that short corner routeen - it doesnt work!!!!!!!

KTF

Yeah im hoping for some movement in there get Gregan and co moving into the box when the ball is sent in from the corner. Far easier to get height on the run and a lot harder to stop hopefully corners improve for the next few games cause we havent had a threat from them for so long we hardly ever score from them yet we can be in double figures for the amount we have been awarded.

Yeah im hoping for some movement in there get Gregan and co moving into the box when the ball is sent in from the corner. Far easier to get height on the run and a lot harder to stop hopefully corners improve for the next few games cause we havent had a threat from them for so long we hardly ever score from them yet we can be in double figures for the amount we have been awarded.

For his supremacy in the air, it is criminal that Sean Gregan has failed to score a league goal in the time he's been here. Move yer fat arse and meet the ball.

Just reading that post Prozac brought back one of my abiding memories from the Royle era. Standing in the Chaddy End singing "Score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute", and knowing what it was highly probable that you actually would.

Or knowing that you were guaranteed goals in the Chaddy End - "Score in the Chaddy, we always score in the Chaddy"! :lol:

Edit: Chaddy End not bloody Cheddy End! :blush:

Edited by danoafc

Just reading that post Prozac brought back one of my abiding memories from the Royle era. Standing in the Chaddy End singing "Score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute", and knowing what it was extremely probable that you actually would.

Or knowing that you were guaranteed goals in the Cheddy End - "Score in the Chaddy, we always score in the Chaddy"! :lol:

See this is getting daft i can not belive how excited i am for saturday bit of a grudge match, Big joe back and everyone of us is hoping for miracles fingers xed they come off - i might have a bet of gregan to score just to top it off

Just reading that post Prozac brought back one of my abiding memories from the Royle era. Standing in the Chaddy End singing "Score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute", and knowing what it was extremely probable that you actually would.

Or knowing that you were guaranteed goals in the Cheddy End - "Score in the Chaddy, we always score in the Chaddy"! :lol:

That's why i'm sticking two fingers up to the RRE and going back to my spiritual home for the last four games of the season.

Aware Joe has been very scathing about messageboards in past. Doesn't like them apparently.

was always very critical of the first incarnation of messageboards too........fanzines! In particular Beyond The Boundary.

Edited by oafcprozac

was always very critical of the first incarnation of messageboards too........fanzines! In particular Beyond The Boundary.

I absolutely loved BTB. Used to read every single word, cover to cover. Favourite bit was the caption competitions though. There were some absolute crackers over the years.