Question of Latics

A massive thank you goes out to everyone who attended, the players enjoyed the night, some (Eyresy) were still there till the end with a drink in his hand :wink: along with Andy Barlow and Rodger

The night went well, Ian wood who hasnt spoke infront of an audience like that before, I thought did ok

Hughes was funny, Rodger Wylde was smooth, Andy Barlow witty and Graham Lambert was on the ball and a great laugh

Eyresy was just 'sausages' :grin:

Thanks from everyone at Trust Oldham

2581_1063389157634_1613132698_156314_7267814_n.jpg

You forgot to mention my stunning performance! :wink:

A massive thank you goes out to everyone who attended, the players enjoyed the night, some (Eyresy) were still there till the end with a drink in his hand :wink: along with Andy Barlow and Rodger

The night went well, Ian wood who hasnt spoke infront of a audience like that before, I thought did ok

Hughes was funny, Rodger Wylde was smooth, Andy Barlow witty and Graham Lambert was on the ball and a great laugh

Eyresy was just 'sausages' :grin:

Thanks from everyone at Trust Oldham

Rodger Wylde was a lovely bloke when I met him in the Isle of Man. Eyresey is also a quality bloke.