Question of Latics

I really enjoyed my evening yesterday.

Many thanks to all who organised it.

I thought all the guests were on top form (bar Ian Wood - Latics Legend but not overly blessed in the charisma department).

And for anyone who wasn't there, Mr Hughes was on blackcurrent all evening!

Superb night, I know a lot of effort went into that by the trust, well done to all. I always liked Barlow as a player but he seems a clued up guy in his PFA role. Did anyone buy a bottle of Latics Glory and a ctually finish it? Maybe it matures with age? :blink:

No had 2 last min change of line up, Graham Lambert from Inspiral Carpets for Shez, and Lee Hughes (under the watchful eye of Barry) for Andy Rhodes, as Rhodes's son broke his leg whilst training with Brentford

Shame for Jordan. He's been having a decent time of it at Brentford too.

Christ bob that was quick, I only got em off me cam and onto facebook a few mins ago and already made it onto here!!!

:lol:

Bob - News Hound!

Maybe Latics staff only have one set of nice clothes... Shez wore his at the races top on Sky Sports too! Maybe we need to get Next to sponsor us?

I thought all the guests were on top form (bar Ian Wood - Latics Legend but not overly blessed in the charisma department).

Had I still been living in England, I would have gone to this event just to meet Ian Wood, who I absolutely idolised when he was playing. You have just shattered my illusions of him! Was he a miserable get or what?

Edited by lonelylaticsfaninaus

but what was in the blackcurrent , was it water or gin

Had I still been living in England, I would have gone to this event just to meet Ian Wood, who I absolutely idolised when he was playing. You have just shattered my illusions of him! Was he a miserable get or what?

He wasn't miserable, just uncharismatic and I think Broady struggled to get much from him. He said he's not really into football anymore apart from going to watch his grandson. He also said he stopped going to matches when the Glazers mucked about with the season ticket structure at Man Yoo :mad:

Was quite a good night though and would probably go again if there was another organised. Good venue too.

:o:o

He wasn't miserable, just uncharismatic and I think Broady struggled to get much from him. He said he's not really into football anymore apart from going to watch his grandson. He also said he stopped going to matches when the Glazers mucked about with the season ticket structure at Man Yoo :mad:

Was quite a good night though and would probably go again if there was another organised. Good venue too.

He supported the Scum!!! OMG! What's wrong with my hero!!! :o:o:o

A massive thank you goes out to everyone who attended, the players enjoyed the night, some (Eyresy) were still there till the end with a drink in his hand :wink: along with Andy Barlow and Rodger

The night went well, Ian wood who hasnt spoke infront of an audience like that before, I thought did ok

Hughes was funny, Rodger Wylde was smooth, Andy Barlow witty and Graham Lambert was on the ball and a great laugh

Eyresy was just 'sausages' :grin:

Thanks from everyone at Trust Oldham

2581_1063389157634_1613132698_156314_726