Just can't wait for tomorrow. I haven't been this excited since god knows when.

Walking out after the Colchester game was just so depressing, our season gone up in smoke. I managed to drag up the enthusiasm to drive down to MK in the belief that we play better against the better teams and to an extent we did, although the result would suggest otherwise. After MK, my thoughts were that the loan signings were costing us, Jones apart they have been either last minute emergencies i.e. Budtz or unnecessary, unimaginative and not what we needed. We needed a central midfielder to get us going quicker, a higher tempo.

What a difference 72 hours have made. Out go Windass, Budtz, Hines and I would imagine Goldbourne in the next few days and already in we have Supple & Westlake. Thats the difference. Decisive and knowledgeable

Joe knows what he wants. He's not perfect and he will make mistakes. However, he is older, wiser and has far more experience than when he was first here. Initiall he only has 9 (hopefully 12) games, so he can't afford mistakes, however, the fans are galvanised, the town is buzzing and hopefully, the players will be flying.

Bring it on.

Only 1 more sleep!!!! I feel like a kid again. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

P.S. All we have to do now is get Coco and the Corporal in confident moods and all will be right in the world. :wink:

Walking out after the Colchester game was just so depressing, our season gone up in smoke. I managed to drag up the enthusiasm to drive down to MK in the belief that we play better against the better teams and to an extent we did, although the result would suggest otherwise. After MK, my thoughts were that the loan signings were costing us, Jones apart they have been either last minute emergencies i.e. Budtz or unnecessary, unimaginative and not what we needed. We needed a central midfielder to get us going quicker, a higher tempo.

What a difference 72 hours have made. Out go Windass, Budtz, Hines and I would imagine Goldbourne in the next few days and already in we have Supple & Westlake. Thats the difference. Decisive and knowledgeable

Joe knows what he wants. He's not perfect and he will make mistakes. However, he is older, wiser and has far more experience than when he was first here. Initiall he only has 9 (hopefully 12) games, so he can't afford mistakes, however, the fans are galvanised, the town is buzzing and hopefully, the players will be flying.

Bring it on.

Cheers,

Harry.

P.S. All we have to do now is get Coco and the Corporal in confident moods and all will be right in the world. :wink:

Im the same have been all week really cant wait would love to batter Tranmere and get us up and running again.

I have said it all season and tomos is no different we need to score first and early. keep the crowd on side and the atmosphere bouncing. Can not wait

Bring it on.

Cheers,

Harry.

I haven’t been this excited about a game in ages!

This may sound a bit extreme and sad but I booked today off work just so the day goes quicker!!!

I am off Monday as well may extend it till Tuesday so I can go to Cheltenham!

COME ON OLDHAM!!!!

Ain't gonna happen.

What, you're so excited you won't sleep tonight? Coco the Churlish One tossing and turning with dewy eyed excitement. Then rising early, skipping off down to BP whistling and casting a cheery wave at all and sundry. Throwing a shiny sixpence to urchins as he makes his way to claim a prime spot by the official enrance.

Then, as Joe arrives, Coco's smile nearly splits his face. He junps up and down and jigs about. "Good to see you Joe" , he cries. Joe winks at him and Coco is in a state of ecstasy. A new man.

Edited by LaticsPete

Last weekend I experienced this sort of excitement in the build-up to Shamrock Rovers' first 'home' game for nearly 22 years followed by the emotion of the occasion.

To anticipate experiencing it again so soon is unbelievable! :pow::comeon: