Just Got Back

We were beaten by the better team on the day, simple as that really

Gregan could not handle Baz Savage and with the abuse Ian Moore was getting , he was always bound to score.

None existent marking for the first, stonewall penalty for the 2nd from where I was sitting.

And to be fair to Hughes, yes he missed a sitter but he had bugger all service.

If that was the one chance the existing squad had to impress royle, then a few players should be :censored:ting themseves.

Big Joe has a bigger job on his hands to get this lot into the top 6.

Was never a penelty and never a sending off.

Joe needs to clear out the decks for next season. Smalley is not a footballer imho.

But the biggest issue that was seen again today is shez has let fitness levels fall to appaling standards. Once again in the last 30 mins we looked knackered.

Joe needs to clear out the decks for next season. Smalley is not a footballer imho.

But the biggest issue that was seen again today is shez has let fitness levels fall to appaling standards. Once again in the last 30 mins we looked knackered.

Only you who thinks it wasnt :ranting::grin:

Ronnie Moore's long ball game you see - wears down the opposition :wink:

Max you are joking surely????

Smalley was the only one of our team that looked to have any creative spark throughout the game imo. Taylor had a decent first half but was anonymous in the second (before going off injured again????)

Supple looked like he may be a decent keeper, quick of his line and good distribution - no chance with either of the goals though.

The rest of them??? Absolute gash would be a compliment to them.

Derek.

Guest sheridans_world

Smalley is a good footballer when he's on form, dont think he did well today though...

One thing that annoys me, everyone jumps on Eardley's back even though he had no options. Damn annoying, I aint his biggest fan but shouting at him like that aint going help is it.

Cant wait for the next home game when the part-timers have sodded off back home.

Most round me agreed in the ground. Never a penalty, trust me :wink: . Was right in front of us and Stam won the ball. apart from that they were garbage again today and fitness levels are dire.

agree he won the ball clearly the only trouble is he went right through the player to get it

Guest sheridans_world
Aside from the football, what was the pre-match Royle welcome like by the way?

Good, he got a huge round of applause...

Smalley is a good footballer when he's on form, dont think he did well today though...

One thing that annoys me, everyone jumps on Eardley's back even though he had no options. Damn annoying, I aint his biggest fan but shouting at him like that aint going help is it.

Cant wait for the next home game when the part-timers have sodded off back home.

Can say that again, the bovis brigade were out in force today

And sorry max, defo penalty, went straight through him before he got the ball.

Yeah but he got the ball :wink: How many stonewall handballs did the man in black not give us?

Smalley easily one of the worst on the pitch. Name one chance he created and if you do he screwed up many times more

Back to the display. Fitness levels are shocking. First half when fit we did ok. Second half yet again shocking. Under dowie that would never have happened. Under Shez it is every match and Joe needs to get that sorted. Sadly though that takes time. clearout needed for next season and the clearout starts now by looking at who you want to keep and get playing them.

Edited by Max Damage

Eardley deserves everything he gets pulled out of tackles today because he doesnt want to ged injured and miss the wales game. VERY POOR.

Guest sheridans_world
Eardley deserves everything he gets pulled out of tackles today because he doesnt want to ged injured and miss the wales game. VERY POOR.

Rubbish. No player deserve's the flack that he got off his own fans today.

Guest sheridans_world
maybe its time for pastures new then.

i won't miss him.

To be fair, neither will I, we should have cashed in on him two years ago when he was rated at £1mil.

Still, no player deserves what he gets off the fans though.

Scapegoat...

To be fair, neither will I, we should have cashed in on him two years ago when he was rated at £1mil.

Still, no player deserves what he gets off the fans though.

Scapegoat...

latics fans are like other fans...

i've just got a bigger tolerance level than most.

today,mine reached its limit.