Just Got Back

To be fair, neither will I, we should have cashed in on him two years ago when he was rated at £1mil.

Still, no player deserves what he gets off the fans though.

Scapegoat...

Me neither if we get anything for him we will be fortunate. Pulling out of tackles to day was a disgrace.

Eardley did have a shocker but the amount of stick he got off our fans was not on. It summed it up for me when he played the one two with smalley (who's return pass was frankly appalling) and was lambasted for not making a tackle. I'm pretty certain he wasn't the only one who thought number 5 was gonna launch the threw ball into the car park for a throw and had he gone in it would of resulted in a tranmere ball anyway.

To sum up the game it was a call for a few of us to be brought back down to earth and hopefully now we realise that Joe has a bigger job than expected and to succeed he would probably need more than a few games at the helm.

Guest sheridans_world
Eardley did have a shocker but the amount of stick he got off our fans was not on. It summed it up for me when he played the one two with smalley (who's return pass was frankly appalling) and was lambasted for not making a tackle. I'm pretty certain he wasn't the only one who thought number 5 was gonna launch the threw ball into the car park for a throw and had he gone in it would of resulted in a tranmere ball anyway.

To sum up the game it was a call for a few of us to be brought back down to earth and hopefully now we realise that Joe has a bigger job than expected and to succeed he would probably need more than a few games at the helm.

That was what did it for me.

I dont think it was the part-timers shouting abuse either. It was just the loud-mouths.

He couldnt have done anything with that ball. Yet got so much abuse some will have wondered if he'd have missed an empty net...

Yeah but he got the ball :wink: How many stonewall handballs did the man in black not give us?

Smalley easily one of the worst on the pitch. Name one chance he created and if you do he screwed up many times more

Back to the display. Fitness levels are shocking. First half when fit we did ok. Second half yet again shocking. Under dowie that would never have happened. Under Shez it is every match and Joe needs to get that sorted. Sadly though that takes time. clearout needed for next season and the clearout starts now by looking at who you want to keep and get playing them.

The ball through to Hughes who then contrived to make an absolute pigs ear of it by rounding the already floored keeper instead of hoisting the ball over his prone body into the back of the net.

Derek.

Great one chance. how about the chest down which tranmere nearly scored from. Or maybe the quality run straight into Goodinson for the 4th time. Or if we are being adventurous the shocking return ball to Eardley in a failed one two?? Smalley is quite simply not good enough and needs to massively improve. Perhaps the lack of reserve games is a very big reason for this

The thing is, unless this Fabio bloke is decent we haven't got many other options than Deano.

Personally i'd like to see Danny Jones LM (Not a LB imo, can't handle being run at) with Taylor RM. However if that doesn't happen then i'll stick with Deano.

Westlake was the best Oldham player today and that wasn't saying much to be honest

First game for my son and we get stuffed

It wasn't a penalty from where I was sitting either and Earl Barret (who was set next but one to me didn't think it was either)

Smalley is a good footballer when he's on form, dont think he did well today though...

One thing that annoys me, everyone jumps on Eardley's back even though he had no options. Damn annoying, I aint his biggest fan but shouting at him like that aint going help is it.

Cant wait for the next home game when the part-timers have sodded off back home.

You really baffle me with some of your comments...We need these so called part timers on a regular basis otherwise the club goes to the wall.