Train ticket to London

Not the cheapest in the world Paul, loads cheaper than on the train though - but there is a Sainsburys local in the station.

Check at the info desk at the station to see if it is dry.

Or of course, you could do what Nik did on the way to Gillingham, totally ignore the advice and end up throwing all your newly bought beer into a bin on the concourse on police advice. That was really crap - they stopped us from drinking because City fans were on there apparently going to Wet Spam - we saw 1 fan.

Derek.

Cheaper still if you've got a fridge full at home! :wink: Bloody England! The rules at Old Trafford were that friendlies beer was ok, qualifiers it was dry - that was in the ground itself and is Saturday a no mark friendly anyway? (But I s'pose the train will be full of In-ger-lund numpties)

Cheaper still if you've got a fridge full at home! :wink: Bloody England! The rules at Old Trafford were that friendlies beer was ok, qualifiers it was dry - that was in the ground itself and is Saturday a no mark friendly anyway? (But I s'pose the train will be full of In-ger-lund numpties)

I'm hoping that we will be on the trains before the majority start heading down to the smoke for a tea time kick off.

Derek.

Im due in Kings Cross about 1130 would it be ok to join you in the doric for a pint

Absolutely- the more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

I think Kets and Mr S will be the first there - send either of them a pm and I am sure they will let you know of arrangements.

Derek.

Yeah, right you are squire. With your track record we would have to put you back in Toulouse for the day!

Derek.

I don't think I ever saw us lose away under JR.

Actually, scrap that. I did see us lose away to Blackburn. That was two friggin' nil as well. :lol: