Train ticket to London

Wonder if the turnout's gonna be as high as it was before last weekend?

I only hope there were a fair few shoes thrown around the dressing room on Saturday afternoon. I'd have had 'em in training on Sunday too.

FWIW, I reckon we'll do Leyton Orient.

Kets, I'll probably meet you in Euston as I'm meeting the repribates off the train when they arrive. I'm travelling down on Credit Crunch Express (AKA Megabus) and will arrive around 11am I reckon.

Yeah, I think on Saturday evening I felt like the season had been torn apart, but a gritty win at Cheltenham and the season could be back on.

Kets, I'll probably meet you in Euston as I'm meeting the repribates off the train when they arrive. I'm travelling down on Credit Crunch Express (AKA Megabus) and will arrive around 11am I reckon.

Yeah, I think on Saturday evening I felt like the season had been torn apart, but a gritty win at Cheltenham and the season could be back on.

Anyone got a spare? (return)

I was planning on getting to Euston by about midday. Don't think the boozer opens until then, but I'll check.

Prozac I may have a spare for you. Depends on when Ritchie advises me if soccer am are paying for the return expenses. If they are you can have my train ticket £12 return.

I've have been told they are paying for our return travel (not that'll need it) .... all they said they aren't paying is for the match ticket <_<

Kets, I'll probably meet you in Euston as I'm meeting the reprobates off the train when they arrive. I'm travelling down on Credit Crunch Express (AKA Megabus) and will arrive around 11am I reckon.

Reprobates!? Am I lumped in with that also? :wink: Forgot to ask Sav what the hell is happening on Saturday, I've been mega busy - memory like a Swiss cheese...

Reprobates!? Am I lumped in with that also? :wink: Forgot to ask Sav what the hell is happening on Saturday, I've been mega busy - memory like a Swiss cheese...

I reckon so Matt.

You, Sav, Dan and Dans brother, Chris, is who I believe Mr H has booked for. Me n Suzy are on the same train along with little Snook and a few others.

Nik, J and Kets are going to meet us in the Doric as far as I am aware - a quick beer or two in there then on the tube I think is the plan.

Derek.

Wonder if the turnout's gonna be as high as it was before last weekend?

I only hope there were a fair few shoes thrown around the dressing room on Saturday afternoon. I'd have had 'em in training on Sunday too.

FWIW, I reckon we'll do Leyton Orient.

Yeah, right you are squire. With your track record we would have to put you back in Toulouse for the day!

Derek.

I'm sorted thanks, Lags has come up trumps, looks like i'm with the reprobates!

I think you are on the train 20 minutes before Paul - same one as Nik. Doubtlessly we will see you in Piccadilly pre departure - got to check the train isn't dry before buying beer with England playing Saturday teatime.

Derek.

I think you are on the train 20 minutes before Paul - same one as Nik. Doubtlessly we will see you in Piccadilly pre departure - got to check the train isn't dry before buying beer with England playing Saturday teatime.

Derek.

Balls! How do I find out whether sherbert is allowed or not? How will Dave Taylor go on? :shock:

Departs 10:35 from Picc? Nice one Derek, see you lot then - Dan I'll cough up the greenbacks when I see you mate...

10.35 out, 19.20 back mate.

Am hoping Branson has his fancy new trains sorted now - only takes a few minutes over 2 hours apparently, not like the good old days eh?

:wink:

Derek.

10.35 out, 19.20 back mate.

Am hoping Branson has his fancy new trains sorted now - only takes a few minutes over 2 hours apparently, not like the good old days eh?

:wink:

Derek.

2.15 there ... about 2.40 back in think, seems they go slower at night :shock:

Balls! How do I find out whether sherbert is allowed or not? How will Dave Taylor go on? :shock:

Not the cheapest in the world Paul, loads cheaper than on the train though - but there is a Sainsburys local in the station.

Check at the info desk at the station to see if it is dry.

Or of course, you could do what Nik did on the way to Gillingham, totally ignore the advice and end up throwing all your newly bought beer into a bin on the concourse on police advice. That was really crap - they stopped us from drinking because City fans were on there apparently going to Wet Spam - we saw 1 fan.

Derek.