Been said before........fitness is crap.

If Joe stays on his first signing should be John Harbin. Whatever his wage demands are within reason...pay it.

Remember when we had no team except street sweepers and youth ? Fought for 95 mins every inch......I will always give

Dowie that...and they got enough points to keep us in this division.

Fitness...Harbin

If Joe stays on his first signing should be John Harbin. Whatever his wage demands are within reason...pay it.

Remember when we had no team except street sweepers and youth ? Fought for 95 mins every inch......I will always give

Fitness...Harbin

JR didn,t seem to think there was a problem with fitness so don,t know what it is but somethings wrong

Fitness...Harbin

Wasn't the claim at the time that excessive training was leading to too many injuries? Best look for something else?

When did the question of fitness first come about? Obviously I don't get to see the games but I read this board regularly and can't remember it being an issue much this season. It only seems to have come about in the last few weeks, almost as another rod for Shez's back.

Apart from valid grumbles about a lack of reserve team meaning squad players aren't match fit.

Last week Big Joe said there was no problem with the players fitness.

A few weeks ago people on here were congratulating the squad on their fitness. It was based on that statistic of not conceding after 70 minutes or something....

Fitness is just another easy thing for fans to spout off about when results turn poor, like motivation is. :sleeping: