Danny Jones

If there is one thing we do in the summer. We have to try and extend his loan for another season if Wolves go up - or somehow look to buy him. By a country mile was man of the match for us last night - particularly second half when he ran things and became our best attacking outlet and put over 3/4 crosses which caused big problems.

1st half was absolutely poor. General Hoofs upfront, though we did try a few times to keep the ball and just pass it around for a while - that seemed to stop everytime Hazell found himself with it at his feet and decided to pass it back to Supple. Big Improvement in the second and we probably did deserve that late equaliser (we battered them, but possesion means not alot when you fail to test the keeper). Our centre mid's just arent good enough. Not one of them has the ability to push forward - they just constantly opt for the pass to the flanks.

Season over though. Was interesting when Lewis came on, he showed more movement in 5 minutes than Hughes had all game. Infact we looked far more attacking in that 5 minute opening period when he came on, than with Hughes all game.

Fabio - glad he got his debut. Showed good movement and did pretty well infact bar one fluff of a cross. Still laughing at when we had a corner and they had a player down with the physio on. He was darting about the box, doing spins trying to shake his defender off not realising the game was stopped. :lol: He had a great chance to score too.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Fabio - glad he got his debut. Showed good movement and did pretty well infact bar one fluff of a cross. Still laughing at when we had a corner and they had a player down with the physio on. He was darting about the box, doing spins trying to shake his defender off not realising the game was stopped. :lol: He had a great chance to score too.

That was hilarious every fan was either in stitches laughing or they were trying to tell him what was going on. The other players couldn't get the message to him either! If anything he looks enthusiastic enough :lol:

That was hilarious every fan was either in stitches laughing or they were trying to tell him what was going on. The other players couldn't get the message to him either! If anything he looks enthusiastic enough :lol:

nearly as funny as that blokes comments regarding Hazell. :grin: "FORWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD! sorry for shouting boys, but it's the only way he'll hear me."

"Oh, bloody 'ell. He's at it again. I really dont know how he's in't bloody team again" - "errr and the other option is???" - Funniest though was when he couldnt remember half way through what he was ranting about, so just left a load of muffle out. :lol:

Well worth the £7 admission alone. :wink::grin::grin:

nearly as funny as that blokes comments regarding Hazell. :grin: "FORWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD! sorry for shouting boys, but it's the only way he'll hear me."

"Oh, bloody 'ell. He's at it again. I really dont know how he's in't bloody team again" - "errr and the other option is???" - Funniest though was when he couldnt remember half way through what he was ranting about, so just left a load of muffle out. :lol:

Well worth the £7 admission alone. :wink::grin::grin:

Does that mean you got in for a spotty faced teenager again Rocks

Does that mean you got in for a spotty faced teenager again Rocks

Only after Meals asked (having come straight from the pub and bookies)

Melia - "how much is it to get in love?"

Girl on turnstile - "£20."

Melia - "what? for a concession?"

Girl on turnstile - "are you a student at uni then?"

Melia - "no, i'm still at school."

Girl on turnstile - (not even asking for a dob) - "ah right. £7 please."

In he went.

Me - "same please."

I just got in before I burst out laughing.

Quite a few cheap b**tard northerners managed to pull the stunt last night. OhJohnnyEyre was another. Sod paying full whack - May as well try it. All they can do is make you pay full whack if they dont believe you.

Get back to work anyway you! :grin::wink:

Jones was our only hope. Someone willing to go forward and have a go rather than getting so far and thinking forget this, I will pass it back.

Hazell became obssessed with passing it back to Supple. Ferreira was enthusiastic if nothing else. Allott was lucky not to see red and then warped into Michael Jackson with his one glove. Kabba does nothing for me. Just not impressed at all. At the moment we have pretty much nothing up front.

Jones was our only hope. Someone willing to go forward and have a go rather than getting so far and thinking forget this, I will pass it back.

Hazell became obssessed with passing it back to Supple. Ferreira was enthusiastic if nothing else. Allott was lucky not to see red and then warped into Michael Jackson with his one glove. Kabba does nothing for me. Just not impressed at all. At the moment we have pretty much nothing up front.

Sounds like Joe agrees and is waiting for a phone call.