Beardybus for Carlisle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a 48 seater, i need 12 more bods to make t a goer (and trust me the last thing i ant to do is let people down, so if you know of anyone let me know.

Last thing i want to do is carge you more for your journey, i know a few have suggested it but i dont want to have to do that if at all possible.

Paul, i take it your the guy sat with the woman and the kid who were talking to me and my cousin when we came in, i was sat with Kitz, Dale and Mike.

You will be reet to get on the beardybus mate, just confirm on here you want to come and meet us at the White Hart before 9:30am, you will fit in fine with us lot. Im trying to convince Kitz to go as well.

is kitz going?

Its a 48 seater, i need 12 more bods to make t a goer (and trust me the last thing i ant to do is let people down, so if you know of anyone let me know.

Last thing i want to do is carge you more for your journey, i know a few have suggested it but i dont want to have to do that if at all possible.

that never even crossed my mind, in fact i may be even of some use to you in future on the longer trips, i have d+1, plus it would keep me off the ale for 4 1/2 hours :grin: or should that be :ranting:

it all depends on how much the lads wanna go...........

whens the cut off?

Well if i work it out now, people would need to pay £22 per person, and that would be very unfair especially to some of the younger lads.

Im just asking everybody!

And the older girls :(

Edited by maddog

Trust me mate im trying everything, i dont want to let people down as it would put a lot of people out, and the last thing i want is a rebellion!

LOL

you love the buzz on match days dont ya, fick mich ive been a utd fan for the last 30 years, this is my 1st away match wi'anyone, let alone latics, but fick was i looking forward to this, down to £20 seeing as my missus is coming lol