Beardybus for Carlisle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sorry i havent been around for a short while!

It will be £16 and we are stopping at the pub off the mptorway again! (the one where we all took over!)

And drink all day again!

Contact me for details.

I dont think it will matter, but i do have a lot of places left on the coach!

do you still have places going spare for friday??? im new to the area and was speaking with a lad in the grey mare on sat after the match, i cant remember his name but his mate was called dale, he told me that there was a bus leaving from the white hart called beardysbus, sounds like a good day out after reading a cpl of posts on here and from what they said on sat night. paul

Edited by tangerineterrorist

do you still have places going spare for friday??? im new to the area and was speaking with a lad in the grey mare on sat after the match, i cant remember his name but his mate was called dale, he told me that there was a bus leaving from the white hart called beardysbus, sounds like a good day out after reading a cpl of posts on here and from what they said on sat night. paul

That'll be Kitz

Paul, i take it your the guy sat with the woman and the kid who were talking to me and my cousin when we came in, i was sat with Kitz, Dale and Mike.

You will be reet to get on the beardybus mate, just confirm on here you want to come and meet us at the White Hart before 9:30am, you will fit in fine with us lot. Im trying to convince Kitz to go as well.

are you aware of the new member initiation ceremony on the beardybus?

you will be! :devilish:

B)

Paul, i take it your the guy sat with the woman and the kid who were talking to me and my cousin when we came in, i was sat with Kitz, Dale and Mike.

You will be reet to get on the beardybus mate, just confirm on here you want to come and meet us at the White Hart before 9:30am, you will fit in fine with us lot. Im trying to convince Kitz to go as well.

that was me yes, ill be going (just me) and there before 930am.

Beardy. Can I have another place please - for a lad called dave if tinny's not already asked you yet.

It's only his 2nd ever football game. His first was the 5-0 defeat at Hereford this season. :lol: Good job he's not a football fan and only fancies coming for the all dayer.