Smalley Injured

If it is true then our goal threat is even more drastically reduced

Wolfy is a big gamble seeing as he is only just returning after a lengthy layoff

Nothing is a gamble anymore - play the youth side, they seem to be scoring goals :wink:

Best take your boots, Bigfin...

Well yeah, if they want someone who is ridiculously slow, whose best days of football are behind him, and is only any good at taking penalties... well, then i'm your man...

:shock: Bugger Me, I've become Andy Liddell

:wink:

Think there is a more than fair chance Lee playing.

Taylor will play wide Lewis up front - may even have 5 across the middle unless we deploy some really young players we have 0 options up front so anything could be tried.

Actually now i have had a minute to think I rekon Allot and Lewis will be the strike force. Taylor right side (if fit), Ferreira left Lee and whits in the middle????

Well yeah, if they want someone who is ridiculously slow, whose best days of football are behind him, and is only any good at taking penalties... well, then i'm your man...

:shock: Bugger Me, I've become Andy Liddell

:wink:

Point the way to gooooooooooal!! :grin:

Actually now i have had a minute to think I rekon Allot and Lewis will be the strike force.

This post proves one thing: bluehobbit is the only person who shouldn't engage his brain before speaking. :wink:

He might be up front yet, lets not be too hasty. Him and special needs offof Soccer AM with Lewis in 'the hole' could just work. God damm Joe Royle is a genius. They won't see that coming.

Some of Joe's best results came from a team which picked itself due to injuries/suspensions.