Daniel Jones

Will he be here next season? I personally wouldn't think he would be, too good and probably on too much money. Which leads to me the point of, why is he still here? Surely we should be sending him back and saving on the money now the season is over. The only reason that he still might be here is if we realisticly think he will be here next season

Will he be here next season? I personally wouldn't think he would be, too good and probably on too much money. Which leads to me the point of, why is he still here? Surely we should be sending him back and saving on the money now the season is over. The only reason that he still might be here is if we realisticly think he will be here next season

I think next season he will be given a chance to push for a place in the Wolves first team. If he isn't getting in, I can see him returning for a stint, but not a long one.

I think next season he will be given a chance to push for a place in the Wolves first team. If he isn't getting in, I can see him returning for a stint, but not a long one.

do you really think so? with wolves looking likely to be a prem club next year i can see jones being allowed to leave. i would imagine the stumbling block for us would be the transfer fee though

Might be wrong, but didn't we agree to take him until the end of the season?

A good player and can't see him being here next season, more's the pity.

I would like to see him here next season

Not as a full back I wouldn't as he's an accident waiting to happen in defence. A lot going for him in the oppositions half though. LW or nowt for me.

we cant send him bak as he is on a season long loan and they cant be terminated until the end of the season hence the reason that dean windass is still registered with us even tho he as gone bak to hull. cant realy see him getting in the wolves team in the prem next season and he loves it here so dont see why another season long loan couldnt happen. all depends on our budget for next year and wether the manager wants him hu ever that mite be next year. but if joe stays wud av fort he wud try to keep jonesy based on wot he has sed about him in the media

we cant send him bak as he is on a season long loan and they cant be terminated until the end of the season hence the reason that dean windass is still registered with us even tho he as gone bak to hull. cant realy see him getting in the wolves team in the prem next season and he loves it here so dont see why another season long loan couldnt happen. all depends on our budget for next year and wether the manager wants him hu ever that mite be next year. but if joe stays wud av fort he wud try to keep jonesy based on wot he has sed about him in the media

Christ alive. Cut out the "txt" speak, yeah?

Anyway, judging by what Royle said about Liddell and Hughes in the media, I can't see DJ being anywhere near Oldham next season :lol: