me live on key 103 now...and revolution...and...and...and

...slowly approach the attacker, grip them by the love handles, then pinch as hard as you can, dig your elbows into their ribs, then try dry humping them (without buying them flowers first), finally take the ball off them and leave them sobbing in the corner feeling used and abused.

A reading there from the new Mills & Boon book by a new author Mr Frederick West, available in all good social work offices and branches of the Samaritans. The first in our new series of books also featuring "Hammer and Tongues" by P. Sutcliffe and "I Drove All Night" by Steven Wright.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A reading there from the new Mills & Boon book by a new author Mr Frederick West, available in all good social work offices and branches of the Samaritans. The first in our new series of books also featuring "Hammer and Tongues" by P. Sutcliffe and "I Drove All Night" by Steven Wright.

What started off as a cringeworthy topic, has become more hilarious by the post. :grin:

I think he should come in to coach Latics about how to tackle, its a great technique he has. Slowly approach the attacker, grip them by the love handles, then pinch as hard as you can, dig your elbows into their ribs, then try dry humping them (without buying them flowers first), finally take the ball off them and leave them sobbing in the corner feeling used and abused. Well, it works for him every week. :wink:

Sounds like he learnt that technique from Gregan... in a chippy queue. :grin:

You lot just can't help having a pop at Bob can you?

Don't you known that he once paid for the Latics Supporters coaches to an away game? Perhaps there is someone within the Key103/Revolution reception area that DOESN'T know, but would find it actually quite interesting.

Tsssk.