me live on key 103 now...and revolution...and...and...and

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i got a mention by steve penk too

I think you need to clarfiy this Bob. Did you just tell everyone to listed to the wrong station (Key103) thinking Steve Penk still worked there or did you just start listening to Key103 and contact them just now!

Penk killed the Revolution, well, that and the fact that once again the public of Oldham had something to be proud of yet shunned it.

Beag, I'm starting to realise you and I have a great deal of common ground...

I think you need to clarfiy this Bob. Did you just tell everyone to listed to the wrong station (Key103) thinking Steve Penk still worked there or did you just start listening to Key103 and contact them just now!

i sent a email to steve penk of the revolution today and not key 103 , i remember penk when he worked for picc 261 and not key 103

I will tell Sweeney tonight that you like his station, just before i boot him round the pitch :grin:

tell him i trained with him a few times at agcroft playing fields my neighbour used to play with sweeney for old salfordonians and i trained with they a few times

Haha. Its a good show he does in the afternoon too. No crap. Pure rock! :)

Where you playing with him?

We play on the same team on Wednesday nights at Copley near Stalybridge and also on Sunday mornings at West Hill school in Stalybridge. Although he is 60 years old he is still fitter than most 20 years olds i know. And when he hits you in a tackle....You stay HIT :shock:

We play on the same team on Wednesday nights at Copley near Stalybridge and also on Sunday mornings at West Hill school in Stalybridge. Although he is 60 years old he is still fitter than most 20 years olds i know. And when he hits you in a tackle....You stay HIT :shock:

he has mentioned about playing football on his show before in the past. Sounds like a right little nutter! haha

Ive had a few mentions on his show, usually after ive smashed the ball at him and he didnt manage to get out the way in time. :grin: . He always refers to me as "young Wayne" :lol: there are not many who i play football with who refer to me as that.

I think he should come in to coach Latics about how to tackle, its a great technique he has. Slowly approach the attacker, grip them by the love handles, then pinch as hard as you can, dig your elbows into their ribs, then try dry humping them (without buying them flowers first), finally take the ball off them and leave them sobbing in the corner feeling used and abused. Well, it works for him every week. :wink:

Edited by chaddy the owl