The laziest, disinterested pile of :censored: I have seen in a long time. I lost count of the amount of times he was a couple of yards from the ball but couldn't be bothered and just stood still with his finger up his jacksie! I heard something on the Hillsborough documentary last night, Kenny Dalglish was commenting on his players and said, "Yes, they were talented, but they had desire and worked their socks off." Therein lies our problem, lots of talent but most of 'em don't want to roll their sleeves up, that can be said of 90% of our squad. Like I have said many times this season, you can have all the talent in the world but if you can't be arsed in working hard you'll fall by the wayside. Too many of our fans think you can only have one (hard work or talent) when in reality to get anywhere they go hand in hand if you want to achieve anything.

i see this as an irrational post. you dont know if our players work hard, the main reason is because they do

Typical overeactions towards a loan signing I see :D

Yes he didnt rip up trees and bang in the goals, but he wasnt that bad. He came into a team dropping like a stone and in his short time here has seen the managerment and many of the playing staff change. I thought on saturday Kabbas performance while not great, showed up how lightweight the rest of our forward line up is. As soon as he came off the ball just would not stick up front full stop. I thought he might have been kept to the end of the season, just for the fact he has a bit more about him than Wolfenden and Allesandra.

Typical overeactions towards a loan signing I see :D

Yes he didnt rip up trees and bang in the goals, but he wasnt that bad. He came into a team dropping like a stone and in his short time here has seen the managerment and many of the playing staff change. I thought on saturday Kabbas performance while not great, showed up how lightweight the rest of our forward line up is. As soon as he came off the ball just would not stick up front full stop. I thought he might have been kept to the end of the season, just for the fact he has a bit more about him than Wolfenden and Allesandra.

Its not the face we had 1 striker who didnt score

We had 4 garbage ones