It is with great sadness that I will have to resign my position of 'Great Leader' of the Nottingham and East Midlands Oldhamers from June this year, to move down to proper OASIS territory darn sarf.

Since our inception in February 2008, membership has doubled. I hope that somebody else can come in and take over the mantle once I've departed this wonderful part of the world.

Whatever happens, we can't let those barstewards from BALLS take full control of the Midlands.

Edited by jsslatic

It is great sadness that I will have to resign my position of 'Great Leader' of the Nottingham and East Midlands Oldhamers from June this year, to move down to proper OASIS territory darn sarf.

Since our inception in February 2008, membership has doubled. I hope that somebody else can come in and take over the mantle once I've departed this wonderful part of the world.

Whatever happens, we can't let those barstewards from BALLS take full control of the Midlands.

So you ended up with two of you then did you? :grin:

It is with great sadness that I will have to resign my position of 'Great Leader' of the Nottingham and East Midlands Oldhamers from June this year, to move down to proper OASIS territory darn sarf.

:oasissign1::OASISscarf: ..... glad to see you got your transfer to the big time !!!!!

As with players, some fans are content to move downwards where they are no longer big fish.

Your other member will have to uphold the name NEMO until another Latics fan takes his/her place at your seat of learning.

As far as I'm aware he too is graduating this summer. Nervous times for this long-standing organisation.

As far as I'm aware he too is graduating this summer. Nervous times for this long-standing organisation.

You could ask Leicester-based Latics Lady to take over NEMO, rebranded as LEMONS (Leicester East Midlands Oldham Numerically-challenged Supporters), to fill the void between Burton and Lincoln.