Fabio Ferreira

Hiya, i'm writing an articles on loan players within League One - I was hoping to get one of your supports views on Fabio Ferreira and how he's done so far for your club, any notable performances or moments, and what you think the future holds for him?

Hiya, i'm writing an articles on loan players within League One - I was hoping to get one of your supports views on Fabio Ferreira and how he's done so far for your club, any notable performances or moments, and what you think the future holds for him?

Nothing.

You'll know as much as us at the end of it. Feck all. :blink:

Notable moments?

Running around trying to lose his man in the box when the game had been stopped and the physio was on the pitch treating an injured player. The worst bit was the Cheltenham defender who tried to keep up with him.

Other than that. He's done nothing.

"Errr Fabio. The game's stopped pal."

Notable moments?

Running around trying to lose his man in the box when the game had been stopped and the physio was on the pitch treating an injured player. The worst bit was the Cheltenham defender who tried to keep up with him.

Seems to wear ice skates rather than football boots as well :grin:

:whoosh: ??

Notable moments?

one of the few highlights of the season

I thought the commentator said the other day that he had been injured for a few weeks?

Might be a ploy to get him to sign up, "look son, you aren't even good enough to play in this side but as a gesture of goodwill we will give you a contract for the next 2 seasons."

Sign him up then plays every game next season and we sell him on for £mucho.

Guest sheridans_world

It'll give Tayls a welcome rest after this season, he's been run ragged, 46 games played, second/third highest number of apperances. Lets face it, why do we need him in the last two games?

Rather have him rest for two more weeks and come back into pre-season bursting with energy...

It'll give Tayls a welcome rest after this season, he's been run ragged, 46 games played, second/third highest number of apperances. Lets face it, why do we need him in the last two games?

Rather have him rest for two more weeks and come back into pre-season bursting with energy...

Hear Hear........like a cheetah chasing an antelope :grin:

What a waste of money and a waste of a wage!!

Its odd, people may say that he obvisously wasnt good enough however he was one of the first players Big Joe asked to stay rather than go and sit in Chelsea reserves

Somehow I cant imagine Joe saying "Come on son come and sit in our reserve team (which doesnt play matches) instead of going playing in a competitive prem reserve league" he must of promised him matches...