Last Nights League 1

Scunny doing their best to gift 6th place to the trannies, drew 3-3 with northampton so only have 1 game in hand left

And looks like brighton might just stay up

Scunthorpe have got Leicester away on Friday aswell

Personal desire aside, I think Leeds will win the playoffs,

Yep or Millmaul ( much to my dissapointment as I have won 2 bets with a millwall fan at work this year) what I wouldnt give to have lost both games against Millwall and be in their position :ranting:

It would not suprise me if the Trannies scraped in one team normally comes out of the blue so too speak. But whoever gets in has only got there because we imploded cant see anybody beating Ledds in the play offs though.

The Scunny Tranny game will be a right battle expect to see a few red cards in that one cant wait for Ronnies comments on that game.

It would not suprise me if the Trannies scraped in one team normally comes out of the blue so too speak. But whoever gets in has only got there because we imploded cant see anybody beating Ledds in the play offs though.

The Scunny Tranny game will be a right battle expect to see a few red cards in that one cant wait for Ronnies comments on that game.

good game coming up on sky soon. NORWICH V READING both teams need the 3 points for opposite reasons. will be watching that one.

Good game coming up on Sky soon. NORWICH v READING, both teams need the 3 points for opposite reasons. Will be watching that one.

I strongly suspect that by that point Reading will pretty much not need the points for anything other than positioning in the playoffs. Norwich have a pretty good run in, what with that game and Charlton on the last day. You never know though, Reading might stop bottling it now the game doesn't matter.