Of this list of former players

Or perhaps a spot of homo erotica?

I don't particularly think of players in terms of "like" or "dislike" - some I rate as players, some I don't. And one or two I rate in terms of ability but not in terms of attitude. Couldn't give a toss what they're like as individuals.

Please, dont just everyone by your own homosexual standards!

1. I have no objection to the post/replies. Something to talk about and all that. But I think the problem with many Latics fans is we hate other teams more than we love Oldham.

2. We sing about Manure/Yorkshire/Citeh/whoever as much as we sing about Oldham. We have constant threads about Porter/Hughes/Wellens/Kilkenny/whoever. We moan about how crap our players are and then moan we release them and then moan they do well elsewhere and then moan they were never that good for us and then moan they should never have gone in the first place.

3. I'm not a superfan, I'm not a happyclapper, I'm not a doomandgloomer. I'm an Oldham fan and I care about Oldham players and I support Oldham players. I don't hate ManU. I don't hate Leeds. I don't hate anyone really, too much energy wasted.

The fact I've taken a few days to even read the thread presumably means I don't care either.

Your post is a "nail on the head" job that Latics fans should consider.

1. As a teenager I used to go and watch Man Utd with a mate who was a massive red. Ron Atkinson was in charge and the fans were genuinely more interested in knowing how Liverpool were doing, singing anti-Liverpool songs etc etc than they were focused on their own team. The collective appeared to hate Liverpool more than they loved Man Utd. It can only be a jealousy of a superior rival.

2. We all know Oldham is a town that is packed with fans of other teams. It's where we are and it's a reality. Most of those fans of other teams rarely go to a match at Old Trafford, Eastlands, Stamford Bridge or wherever. So while they are sat watching Jeff Stelling at 3pm on a Saturday they probably, somewhere within them, want to hear good news about Oldham Athletic. It's their town, and while it ain't their team they would quite like their town to be associated with success. Occasionally a mate might drag them down to BP. So what do we give them? Chants about how much Latics fans hate their team. Not exactly something you can expect them to affiliate with is it? By the way, singing the Yorkshireman song when we're playing Southend is silly.

3. Seems reasonable.

As for not caring, I'm going to have a go anyway:

Lee Hughes (presuming he's off) - Like

Chris Porter - He frsutrated the hell out of me, but like

Chris Killen - Dislike

Ritchie Wellens, Like

Neil Kilkenny, Not that bothered - I didn't think we were good with him in the side

Fitz Hall, Like

Clyde Wijnhard, Like

Matty Appleby, Dislike

Paul Murray, Like

Wayne Andrews, Dislike

Jermaine Johnsson, Dislike

Christian Colusso, Don't think I saw him play

Lee Hughes (presuming he's off) - Like.

Chris Porter - Like. Best striker we've had at the club the past decade.

Chris Killen - Like. Just very unlucky with injuries.

Ritchie Wellens, Like - Class above the rest of the division when he was with us.

Neil Kilkenny, Like

Fitz Hall, Like

Clyde Wijnhard, Like

Matty Appleby, Dislike

Paul Murray, Like

Wayne Andrews, Dislike

Jermaine Johnsson, Like - Hit row Z more often than not but least he had the ability to give a bit of excitement with his pace

Christian Colluso - Like - Purely for that goal at Bury and the scenes that followed