16 games since Joes last win for OLdham

Does this mean Joe is not the man, or that we need him to give a really good clear out.

TEnd to favour the latter myself.

Normally I am an evolution sort of guy, but feel with the large numbers out of contract, plus the work already done, a revolution needed.

BUT what if Joe does not get close to the budget he is seeking and the TTA have to look elsewhere (and the TTA should not be held to ransom if the budget Joe is seeking is miles too high)

Does this mean Joe is not the man, or that we need him to give a really good clear out.

TEnd to favour the latter myself.

Normally I am an evolution sort of guy, but feel with the large numbers out of contract, plus the work already done, a revolution needed.

BUT what if Joe does not get close to the budget he is seeking and the TTA have to look elsewhere (and the TTA should not be held to ransom if the budget Joe is seeking is miles too high)

You can't really factor in his last term in assessing if he's the right man, of course. And it's unfair to judge Joe on the basis of a brief stay, with a team on a serious downward spiral, with a week or so to sign loanees only.

I'd love to see what he'll do next season, but suspect we won't have that opportunity.

You can't really factor in his last term in assessing if he's the right man, of course. And it's unfair to judge Joe on the basis of a brief stay, with a team on a serious downward spiral, with a week or so to sign loanees only.

I'd love to see what he'll do next season, but suspect we won't have that opportunity.

he may well look at this situation and decide its not for him. who could blame the guy.