Froch v Taylor

He needed that as he wouldn't have won on the cards. They all had him down.

Calling out Calzaghe is no good now. I know he did it before he retired too but I can't see him coming out for Froch. A bloke on the radio earlier suggested he go for Pavlik or Kessler who Calzaghe beat. Whatever he does he needs to ensure the fight is shown live be it on ITV, Sky or Setanta at the end of summer.

It was amazing, the better boxer lost.

The better boxer could not last 12 rounds, and was out powered by a much stronger man in the last 5 rounds. Especially the last, where Taylor was dead on his feet.

The better boxer was the man who was stood on his feet after 12 rounds.

Calzaghe has beaten better than Froch, literally with one hand. He could beat him with the end of his dick if he fancied it.

He should forget about Joe, I can understand why he wants to fight Calzaghe because of the money but if Joe was up for it he would dominate him

It was amazing, the better boxer lost.

Froch would get murdered by Kessler.

Calzaghe probably wouldn't KO him, but would cruise to a unanimous decision without breaking a sweat.

Calzaghe and Kessler went 12 rounds and Calzaghe took it on the cards. I can't see Kessler murdering Froch and Calzaghe only taking a points decision. They'd both be pretty capable for me of taking him out within the 12 rounds. At the time of their fight, only 18 months back they were the top 2 in the division.

Good on Froch for trying to get Calzaghe out but I cannot see it at all. Frank Warren (I know, I know) reckoned Froch had only taken £500k due to him going it alone with no TV deal in place for this fight. Calling him out just strikes of a good pay day for him

Looking forward to seeing David Haye and Wlad now in June.

bloody hell. managed to avoid the result and just watched the fight now thanks to sky plus. brilliant last round from froch ... was up on my feet shadow boxing round my front room! couldn't see froch winning it, but great last round. he's certainly got some power, perhaps more than anyone in that weight, but he can't keep his guard down like that against the likes of kesler