so basically this means

The deciding factor on joe staying was the budget so this obviously means he weighed it up and realised he cant take the club forward on the budget we have. Where will this leave us next season- mid table

Mid table ?? I am fearing worse looking at the teams we might have to contend with next term...

Cant honestly blame you... I pay on the day...

I will probably end up getting one as what else will i do on a saturday but you cant expect that sales will be down on last year with this news and the fact that people no its because we have a poor budget

I will probably end up getting one as what else will i do on a saturday but you cant expect that sales will be down on last year with this news and the fact that people no its because we have a poor budget

Dean, you'll find a lot of other clubs will also have slimmed down budgets. It's the way of the world.

I just hope the next manager gets longer than a few months before the knives are out. This is what dismays me the most about supporting us this season.

It doesnt mean the budget is poor. TTA have said it is only marginally different than this season. The 4-5 players will be on very good league 1 wages i would have thought, and then there is the loan market.

KEEP THE FAITH

It doesnt mean the budget is poor. TTA have said it is only marginally different than this season. The 4-5 players will be on very good league 1 wages i would have thought, and then there is the loan market.

KEEP THE FAITH

ahhhh..the loan market.

the beginning of the end of this season.

forget it.

fair enough,but none of this loan crap we've seen this season.

shiping out fit players and bringing in half crocked/prima donna/has been types.

... but Johnny, you are confusing Sheridans use of the loan market, with what a manager with an eye for a player can do.... Leicester, Leeds, Tranmere, Scunthorpe... and Stockport for the first half of the season - have all had massive success with loanees, and each had 4 or 5 in the side at certain points...

Its not the loan market that is to be avoided, its managers who cant use it... as you say, all these sides brought in young, hungry and talented players from premier league sides... we get frigging Seb Hines and Brett Ormerod.

With the right manager it is a goldmine...

... but Johnny, you are confusing Sheridans use of the loan market, with what a manager with an eye for a player can do.... Leicester, Leeds, Tranmere, Scunthorpe... and Stockport for the first half of the season - have all had massive success with loanees, and each had 4 or 5 in the side at certain points...

Its not the loan market that is to be avoided, its managers who cant use it... as you say, all these sides brought in young, hungry and talented players from premier league sides... we get frigging Seb Hines and Brett Ormerod.

well i hope the new manager brings in a new scouting team...

we get frigging Brett Ormerod.

Who, by the way ain't doing so bad with Blackpool, in a higher division. We just had him when he's unfit. He's NOT a bad player.

I agree though, we have to utilise the loan market, but throwing any old 'big name' in has been proven this season that it can completely blow up in your faces.

In short, no knee-jerk loan maneoveres please.

ive said it before...sheridan had a really pig ignorant attitude on him and maybe this was the reason the talent was going elsewere and we ended up with the crap nobody else wanted

well i hope the new manager brings in a new scouting team...

I heard an interview with Mark Hughes regarding scouting, obviously they look for talent but almost as important is how they are mentally. ARE THEY WINNERS? Or are they going to come to the club just for a ride.

We need to take that approach when signing players