38 years and today's been probably the worst yet

I can't deny that for some reason this season has taken the hear right out of me. I've said to a few people that it reminds me of Basil Falwty - "It's not the despair I can't handle, it's the hope."

I will pull myself together for next season. Only ever had the one ST, year ago for the finale of the Lookers Paddock. I got sent papers through yesterday inviting me to get one for next season. I might actually go and sign up on the easy payment plan and feel like I am part of the gallant yet doomed effort to get 4500 to join. After all, I'd only spend it on having fun otherwise :) I nearly lost Latics with Premiership apathy and then moving away, I'm not going to do it again just because we are averagely crap and have a bit of uncertainty aroung the place.

I got sent papers through yesterday inviting me to get one for next season. I might actually go and sign up on the easy payment plan and feel like I am part of the gallant yet doomed effort to get 4500 to join. After all, I'd only spend it on having fun otherwise :) I nearly lost Latics with Premiership apathy and then moving away, I'm not going to do it again just because we are averagely crap and have a bit of uncertainty aroung the place.

That's the spirit - sod the players! It's about the camaraderie with your fellow -sufferers in pubs and at matches and gigs.

gigs.

There isn't a Lookers paddock any more Diego - remember they knocked it down? So I can't buy you a nice comfy seat in the stand above it like I did that time in London. Sorry... There are lots of nice seats where not only do you not have to stand though, but the stewards will actually remind you to do so so if you stand up by accident!