Who is OldhamScotland ?

Liddell accepts Latics pay-off

I always said this club is being run by idiots, this player has given his all over the years and this is how they repay him, This season has been a total shambles both on and off the pitch, while i, and many others appreciate them keeping the club afloat i totally hate people buyng football clubs as part of a hobby.

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 08/04/2009 21:51:23

Report this comment (5426)

Has this idiot, Oldham Scotland, been to Boundary Park this season?????

So we have to start giving contract out of sentiment now do we? Is it an outrage that uncle Ronald decided to release David Eyres instead of giving him a new five year contract

FFS Lids will always be respected by Latics fans but what has he done this season to warrant a contract?? Even Lids biggest fans would probably begrudgingly admit this season was a contract too far. He (Oldham Scotland) bangs on about not making progress, relegation football ect yet also goes off on one when a 35 year old bit part player this season whom is probably one of the bigger earners at the club, has been released and not kept on due to sentiment???

Think this guy, whoever he is, needs to make his mind up

ENOUGH is enough. Better without Liddell and Hughes?

Hughes 41 appearances, 18 goals. Since being dropped in December, Liddell has started once. Result? 24 games, only five wins.

Without Liddell we had two wingers who can barely cross a ball. No wonder the goals dried up. Without Hughes we would have been relegated.

By all means look to the future - but don’t patronise the fans.

DISGRUNTLED

he's changed his name to disgruntled :shock: