Who is OldhamScotland ?

He seems to have some axe to grind against TTA for some reason.

Every post of his is down on them.

I only hope they don't bother to read the online Chron as his is often the only comment on the Latics news.

I can guarantee he will be on there today putting his boot into TTA.

I don't care if he does spend over £100 to watch home games his comments in the Chron don't help.

Told you .

As ever, another positive comment from Mr Scotland on today's news:

"Why can't they tell the truth, Joe was willing to stay but he has been told the paltry sum he will have to work with for next season and perform miracles, basically he has seen the light and thought time to go. I would put money on the position going to some one in house. as for moving forward quickly thats the biggest load of tosh i have heard concidering their recent actions. be prepared for relegation football next season.

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 28/04/2009 13:35:07"

Told you .

"Why can't they tell the truth, Joe was willing to stay but he has been told the paltry sum he will have to work with for next season and perform miracles, basically he has seen the light and thought time to go. I would put money on the position going to some one in house. as for moving forward quickly thats the biggest load of tosh i have heard concidering their recent actions. be prepared for relegation football next season.

Senor McCoconut?

Corporal MacDougal?

Senor McCoconut?

Corporal MacDougal?

I think you do Corp and Coconut a great dissservice there!

They certainly don;t have the misplaced personal vendetta against the TTA. Though Corp worries me sometimes! Seriosuly Corp has stated he is grateful to them.

I have my suspicions from on here.

Easy to check who is based there, there are not that many!

Maybe he does it to fit and and not get beat up for being English. Typical whinging Scot, they all have a chip on their shoulder...

Edited by singe

Maybe he does it to fit and and not get beat up for being English. Typical whinging Scot, they all have a chip on their shoulder...

Feel like the pitchforks and torches are coming out - hunt 'im down...

By the way, it's not me.

Told you .

might not gbe positive but is think there's a big element of truth in that one

might not gbe positive but is think there's a big element of truth in that one

I don't agree,.

Certainly not on the budget, the TTA have said it will similar to the current one.

Given the current economic climate, we have a lot for the TTA to thank for that.

Most clubs will be building a bonfire for their budget rather than merely pruning.

Edited by singe

I think you do Corp and Coconut a great dissservice there!

They certainly don;t have the misplaced personal vendetta against the TTA. Though Corp worries me sometimes! Seriosuly Corp has stated he is grateful to them.

The style is nothing like either me or Coconut. We are both far more articulate, for one thing. This Scotland character not only seems to have a grudge against TTA; he appears to think we're still losing fifty grand a week.

And I for one have never post a word on the Chron site.

The style is nothing like either me or Coconut. We are both far more articulate, for one thing. This Scotland character not only seems to have a grudge against TTA; he appears to think we're still losing fifty grand a week.

Whilst brevity can be pithy, Coco's style , whilst short, isn't !

Maybe it's someone who feels slighted by TTA and went to Scotland. Mr Killen? Mr Porter?

im glad it isnt only me who thinks this person is a bell end!!!!

OldhamScotland seems to post immediately the online edition is updated, around lunchtime, and is first to grace each story with his moronic views. I suspect there's a lot of F5-ing going on before each bitter post is squeezed sourly from his twisted keyboard. Every time I want to share this with him but realise he's just an attention seeker and is way beyond reasonable argument. He's not exactly going to change his mind about anything so it'd be a waste of time. He's the worst example of what Joe alluded to regarding extra pressure with every online know-all having a theory about how to manage.

Told you .

Don't you think he has a point to a degree?, we know the club has not got money to burn but the way some things that have been done this season makes one wonder. and before you comment i live in Rochdale

Don't you think he has a point to a degree?, we know the club has not got money to burn but the way some things that have been done this season makes one wonder. and before you comment i live in Rochdale

Welcome Stephen. Glad you've joined OWTB today.

Be careful people don't think it's more than a coincidence after the existence of this thread about OLdhamScotland was flagged up in responses to him in the Chron....

Not the way he is saying it, and not with the word Paltry, no.

It is in context of his other posts about the TTA too.

Edited by singe

I don't know what you have been drinking joe!, but I will have the same must be good stuff. Blaming refs now for inept performances and defensive blunders, and the only fine line i have seen is from total garbage and schoolboy football and win tomorrow????. we have not been able to beat a bottom club yet or give a decent account of ourselves predicted 3-1 brighton

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 17/04/2009 12:34:01

Report this comment (5609)

surpirsed the MEN didn't pick up on Joes drink habbits

ohh joy we have steve kabba back lets open the champagne now

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 07/04/2009 18:34:27

Report this comment (5352)

.... this guy is not Scottish paying for that!!!

no dead games in professional football?......what about the 11 walking ones in blue on the pitch

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 14/04/2009 18:23:28

Report this comment (5543)

We can't even win with 12 men :shock:

Liddell accepts Latics pay-off

I always said this club is being run by idiots, this player has given his all over the years and this is how they repay him, This season has been a total shambles both on and off the pitch, while i, and many others appreciate them keeping the club afloat i totally hate people buyng football clubs as part of a hobby.

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 08/04/2009 21:51:23

Report this comment (5426)

Totally agree. The players have been all over the place with nobody to direct them since he left :mad: