:scarf001::scarf001: I was just looking on the fishal website because I want to enrol the kids in Chaddy's Gang but there is nothing on there whatsoever? No information, no application form, no details or any mention that it even exists?

I hate to say it but its typical of Latics. We have arguably the most famous mascot in the country & don't take advantage of the marketing opportunities etc. that can bring. This is the first step in becoming a Latics fan, these are the next generation.

It can't be that difficult to have a CBeebies type page on the website with things like birthday mentions, newsletters, games, jokes, competitions, pictures of falling off a bike, things to do?

These days you have to do things like this to get kids interested. The club seriously lacks ideas & effort in recruiting fans.

Its not enough to say you can have £70 quid back if we sell 4500 season tickets, we all know that is unlikely, I doubt if we will sell half of that. We need a Sean Jarvis type person at the club who can come up with better ideas & initiatives.

:scarf001::scarf001: I was just looking on the fishal website because I want to enrol the kids in Chaddy's Gang but there is nothing on there whatsoever? No information, no application form, no details or any mention that it even exists?

I hate to say it but its typical of Latics. We have arguably the most famous mascot in the country & don't take advantage of the marketing opportunities etc. that can bring. This is the first step in becoming a Latics fan, these are the next generation.

It can't be that difficult to have a CBeebies type page on the website with things like birthday mentions, newsletters, games, jokes, competitions, pictures of falling off a bike, things to do?

These days you have to do things like this to get kids interested. The club seriously lacks ideas & effort in recruiting fans.

Its not enough to say you can have £70 quid back if we sell 4500 season tickets, we all know that is unlikely, I doubt if we will sell half of that. We need a Sean Jarvis type person at the club who can come up with better ideas & initiatives.

or maybe you

Yep, can't be arsed on so many levels when it comes to marketing and it doesn't half piss me off. The club needs every penny it can get, forever pleads poverty and yet their attitude is so arrogant when it comes to establishing extra revenue.

Yep, can't be arsed on so many levels when it comes to marketing and it doesn't half piss me off. The club needs every penny it can get, forever pleads poverty and yet their attitude is so arrogant when it comes to establishing extra revenue.

i get the impression the whole club is in a mind block at the moment,,

maybe its not just a new manager and players we need.

send your requests to mr hardy before he swans off for the summer

You are completely correct, there isnt enough info on the website about it but now you have brought it to there attention im sure they will sort something out about it.

If you wish to enrole a child in Chaddys gang you can either fill in the application form in the club shop, it is £10 to join and they get a present each year (usually a members only scarf or Chaddy teddy) and they get a birthday card from me. They also get cheaper tickets for my end of season party and christmas party which are always very well enjoyed by all the kids (even the ones who are petrified of me :grin: )

If you cant get into the shop then call the commercial team on 0871 226 2235 and explain you wish to join someone up for the gang, they will sort it out for you.

I look forward to seeing the kids at my next party.

You are completely correct, there isnt enough info on the website about it but now you have brought it to there attention im sure they will sort something out about it.

If you wish to enrole a child in Chaddys gang you can either fill in the application form in the club shop, it is £10 to join and they get a present each year (usually a members only scarf or Chaddy teddy) and they get a birthday card from me. They also get cheaper tickets for my end of season party and christmas party which are always very well enjoyed by all the kids (even the ones who are petrified of me :grin: )

If you cant get into the shop then call the commercial team on 0871 226 2235 and explain you wish to join someone up for the gang, they will sort it out for you.

I am not going to criticsie ALan Hardy directly, don;t think that is fair or justfied.

However, I live in Kent and am now going to subscrivbe to chaddy's gang, as I wan;t really aware before for my 2 y old lad

(Can I request the Chaddy teddy now!!)

SO I can't pop intot he clun shop or even go to the events.

Can one be posted?

And can Stu get one up on the website?

Edited by singe

You love being Chaddy, don't you? :D

:chaddy: (Can we have an owl icon thing?) Thanks for info Chaddy, it can't be easy typing all that with those big wings.